I'm not sure how much quicker Marigold is. I'm STILL waiting for LRT construction from east of that bridge to downtown.
They've already started with utility works from the looks of it, there's been stretches of road at/around 102 Ave blocked off for periods of time while they do underground work. Hopefully we see some above-ground stuff soon!

The front of West Block Glenora is all ripped up, the diagonal parking is gone. Lots of work on 156st too.

I’ll give an update after our next citizens working group that meets with marigold quarterly. I can maybe asked a few questions if anyone has a specific one! (Ex. When will construction in downtown begin? How are different segments being phased?)

The front of West Block Glenora is all ripped up, the diagonal parking is gone. Lots of work on 156st too.

I’ll give an update after our next citizens working group that meets with marigold quarterly. I can maybe asked a few questions if anyone has a specific one! (Ex. When will construction in downtown begin? How are different segments being phased?)
How about, will they be able to open if SE is still unfinished when west is done?

How about, will they be able to open if SE is still unfinished when west is done?
I doubt it, they have a storage building under construction but IIRC only light maintenance can happen there. That's why they're also expanding the Gerry Wright OMF for this project.

IMG_2318.jpeg
IMG_2319.jpeg
IMG_2320.jpeg
IMG_2323.jpeg
IMG_2322.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2321.jpeg
    IMG_2321.jpeg
    235.2 KB · Views: 21

Marigold Infrastructure Partners will install the Stony Plain Road bridge girders (large steel beams used to support the bridge deck) from August 10 to August 14, 2023, for the Valley Line West LRT. In order to safely perform this work, Groat Road will be closed between 107 Avenue and River Valley Road.

Back