I emailed worsley last week trying to get any sort of update... even an update on when we can expect an update 🙃

It's pretty much the usual but I thought I would share

"Thank you for your email! Unfortunately, we do not have new updates at this time in terms of an exact date. We are still under construction however we have encountered delays due to COVID. We are aiming for occupancy in 2021 however realistically, it will likely be closer to the end of the year. We will provide a more thorough updated date once we complete the structure and windows begin going in.

Thank you! "

yes I got the exact same response. I was going to post, but it seems unrealistic to even think they will be ready by end of 2021 for occupancy.

yes I got the exact same response. I was going to post, but it seems unrealistic to even think they will be ready by end of 2021 for occupancy.
I'm a purchaser at the Roncy, the other Worsley project, they haven't been the best with communication that's for sure.

we were given a tentative occupancy date of June in February, only to have them delay it in March.

We got an email around the end of May that we can expect an update in June.

Have you selected your finishes yet? We did that in Nov/Dec of 2020 and we're still waiting, it's very unlikely that this is be ready for occupancy anytime in 2021

I'm a purchaser at the Roncy, the other Worsley project, they haven't been the best with communication that's for sure.

we were given a tentative occupancy date of June in February, only to have them delay it in March.

We got an email around the end of May that we can expect an update in June.

Have you selected your finishes yet? We did that in Nov/Dec of 2020 and we're still waiting, it's very unlikely that this is be ready for occupancy anytime in 2021
thanks for adding your experience! we have not selected anything yet. As expected since we are still far out. So you don't think you are getting occupancy at all in 2021? were you able to have a review on the electrical?

I don't think a 2021 occupancy is likely simply because you still have not picked your finishes/upgrades since typically it's 4-6 months from picking finishes to it being done, that timeline is Cleary affected with COVID delays.

my only interaction with the condo is when I bought it in 2017, and selecting finishes & upgrades in 2020 and random emails here and there. What did you mean by review on the electrical?

I don't think a 2021 occupancy is likely simply because you still have not picked your finishes/upgrades since typically it's 4-6 months from picking finishes to it being done, that timeline is Cleary affected with COVID delays.

my only interaction with the condo is when I bought it in 2017, and selecting finishes & upgrades in 2020 and random emails here and there. What did you mean by review on the electrical?
I know people at the nest were able to review outlets and lighting. Regarding occupancy for 840 - I totally agree it’s - no way 2021. I was actually asking you? So you will get in to the roncy sometime this year - correct?

I think so. I live in the area so I drive by all the time to check on it and they seem to making great progress and they did say in an email they're trying to get us in by August/Septemeber.

it would be great to have some input on electrical like outlet and lighting

Interesting that they still can’t give you a date. So let me ask you something - are you on a higher floor? I’m wondering how much time between occupancy and closing. Are you renting or owning right now?

hoping to have something more concrete this month, if they actually hold up to their email promise.
no, the unit I bought is on the 3rd floor so pretty low, but the entire building is only 8 storeys.
the person who was helping us with the upgrades and finishes said it shouldn't be too long between occupancy and closing for this building since it's so small, but who knows. I'm hoping it no longer than two months....
I'm renting right now so I'm pretty anxious and hope they give us enough notice so I can give the right amount of notice to my landlord.

Thanks! If you don't mind staying in touch with us. Would love to know how its going. 840 is a little bigger, but not by much. I think Construction started about a year before 840.

hello 840 friends, we (the Roncy) got some communication from Worsley last week stating the end of the unavoidable delay due to COVID.

we have a new occupancy date of Sept 20 and they said they'll be in touch with us over the next 4-8 weeks for PDI and move in procedures.

have you guys received any updates, or still in the dark?

hello 840 friends, we (the Roncy) got some communication from Worsley last week stating the end of the unavoidable delay due to COVID.

we have a new occupancy date of Sept 20 and they said they'll be in touch with us over the next 4-8 weeks for PDI and move in procedures.

so exciting for you !!

We are currently still sitting in the dark. We haven't been contacted yet about picking finishes or anything.

Curious if you have an update? your post says sept 20 occupancy but you wouldn’t hear for 4-8 weeks. however, your post here was only a few weeks ago. just checking to see if you heard anything.

Curious if you have an update? your post says sept 20 occupancy but you wouldn’t hear for 4-8 weeks. however, your post here was only a few weeks ago. just checking to see if you heard anything.
Hi Fellow Worsley Friends,

Just this past week, they pushed our occupancy by two weeks because of delays in appliances and supplies.

so I guess we're now looking at first week of October.

We did get a welcome package from the property manager and a powerpoint on what to expect at PDI.

When I reached out to the property manager to ask for something, they sent me the full condo handbook so it looks like everything is ready once the buildings is done.

We also see a PetValu coming together at the ground floor of the building. Is it the sexiest retail offering for the building, No, but probably better than it sitting empty.

Hoping my St Clair friends get some updates soon!!!! this pandemic is dragging things out WAYYYYYYY to long.

Back