Hi Fellow Worsley Friends,

Just this past week, they pushed our occupancy by two weeks because of delays in appliances and supplies.

so I guess we're now looking at first week of October.

We did get a welcome package from the property manager and a powerpoint on what to expect at PDI.

When I reached out to the property manager to ask for something, they sent me the full condo handbook so it looks like everything is ready once the buildings is done.

We also see a PetValu coming together at the ground floor of the building. Is it the sexiest retail offering for the building, No, but probably better than it sitting empty.

Hoping my St Clair friends get some updates soon!!!! this pandemic is dragging things out WAYYYYYYY to long.
That’s great. I would love a pet valu at the base!!!

Hello Friends!

The Roncy has once received our firm occupancy dates.

From the small Facebook group of owners, we are starting move in as soon as 3rd week of October stretching into the 1st week of November.

Continue to cross my fingers for you guys up on St Clair!

Hello Friends!

From the small Facebook group of owners, we are starting move in as soon as 3rd week of October stretching into the 1st week of November.

Oh we should create a Facebook group. Anyone game? Wish I knew others moving in

Hello Friends!

That’s occupancy right? How long will occupancy be?

Reached out to Worsley a few days ago about an update. I didn't expect much and they haven't given me much but I thought I would share the response here!

'Good Afternoon,

We are hoping to start colour selection appointments in the next couple weeks. Someone will be in contact closer to that date

Thank you and talk soon!'

Just wanted to pop in and mention that we received an email to book an appointment for picking finishes on Tuesday of this week. Has anyone else received one? The packages followed along once the appointment was booked

Just received our e-mail on Friday and appointment booked for today. The appointment went smoothly and the consultant was very helpful. Worsley will also be releasing a handful of units that were held back at $1200 psf.

Last edited:
Just received our e-mail on Friday and appointment booked for today. The appointment went smoothly and the consultant was very helpful. Worsley will also be releasing a handful of units that were held back at $1200 psf.
holy cow. thats bananas.

I think that is exceedingly unlikely. Late spring, early summer - maybe.
I like to be optimistic. I think they could bring in some of the lower levels end of feb. We saw they have dry wall up on the first floor in the back 🤷‍♀️
I am hoping for April.

They released a handful of held back units. Discounted prices are as follows:

1B (750 sq ft) - $799,900
1B+D (684 sq ft) - $799,900 (w/ 415 sq ft terrace)
2B (705-730 sq ft) - $849,900 - $914,900
2B+D (812-1082 sq ft) - $899,900 - $1,899,900 (largest unit is a penthouse with an 851 sq ft terrace)
3B (1190 sq ft) - $1,549,900

These prices do not include parking ($85,000 discounted) or locker ($7,000 discounted).

Those who bought here years ago will have done very well.

Received an e-mail from Worsley and they advised that they are starting on the interiors on the lower floors. However, there are supply issues and they cannot provide a firm occupancy. They are tentatively saying initial occupancy in May.

Received an e-mail from Worsley and they advised that they are starting on the interiors on the lower floors. However, there are supply issues and they cannot provide a firm occupancy. They are tentatively saying initial occupancy in May.
Yes I got that email too. I’m disappointed. Hope it doesn’t get further delayed. We just sold our house.

Back