News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

What class of license do you have? Can you drive a transport truck, a passenger bus, just a personal vehicle, motorcycle, do you have air brakes ceritification, do you have a taxi or limo permit, are you bonded (or bondable, i.e. no criminal record, major driving infractions)? Give us more details so that we can consider.

If you're just looking to be a daytime courier or night-time pizza delivery guy, the former will be hard to get, and latter easy, but who'd want that job?

I've got good contacts in various logistic firms, but need more info.

What class of license do you have? Can you drive a transport truck, a passenger bus, just a personal vehicle, motorcycle, do you have air brakes ceritification, do you have a taxi or limo permit, are you bonded (or bondable, i.e. no criminal record, major driving infractions)? Give us more details so that we can consider.

If you're just looking to be a daytime courier or night-time pizza delivery guy, the former will be hard to get, and latter easy, but who'd want that job?

I've got good contacts in various logistic firms, but need more info.

I got:
- BZ license (trained in an automatic bus, 6 speed truck, and 10 speed truck. If you're a BZ, you can drive any vehicle except a tractor trailer)
- No criminal record, clean driving record.
- Interested in either full time or part time. I'm also willing to take on courier gigs on a part time basis because I'm currently employed.

Back