News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish there was more variety between the towers, but still very good, especially for what used to be there..

The orientation of the second office tower seems so awkward....

I'm almost beginning to like Infinity's pre-cast just for the variety it brings to the area. Too much glass!

The orientation of the second office tower seems so awkward....

Agreed.

Although I don't mind the architecture or glass, but the building does feel like "I think we can stick one more building here in...?"

The Delta tower looks like an interesting response to the Ritz.

I don't mind the hotel so much--as long as they don't cheap out on the rather sparse detailing in the render. The office tower, however, seems like an afterthought. Over all, it'll bring density to the area, blah-blah...

Do I see a new elevated pedestrian bridge connecting PWC Tower and Telus House? If this feature is a reality, I'm excited!

Dull and thoroughly uninspiring - an colourless, predictable arrangement of stale conventionalities. The faintest praise that I can whip up is that the Hotel component has a bare minimum of differentiation from the two boxes beside it.

Last edited:
It's not going to add much animation to the street. I wish there was more retail or something that would provide some visual stimulation when walking along Brmner.

Last edited:
I doubt that the reflections in the glass are going to look anything like that from Citibank place.

Do I see a new elevated pedestrian bridge connecting PWC Tower and Telus House? If this feature is a reality, I'm excited!

The bridge is under construction already: the PATH marches westward...

Back