News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I like how this really rowers over the intersection. And how this project has completely legitimized the Mississauga revitalization.

That podium is so Scandanavian... I hate it,.....did they buy that IKEA??
Can I lease a Saab there?? Seriously...no retail is a super huge mistake, That should be a wine shop, a fine bakery, a high end eatery and a cafe' or two, and a coffee shop.
Wheres the cache in saying i live in Absolute....no no the podium box, (laughs)
Retail also brings the public into the project. Now its just from condo to elevator to parking ramp, and off to Toronto....
I would open a sawnk little club in there, 10$ Martinis, Stan Getz and Jobim....and force you to leave the buildings hall ways and create a desirable atmosphere, at street level, all of which makes a neighborhood work. Instead of just being a place to sleep. .
"I live in the podium at Absolute" talk about falling short of the mark.:cool:

^^^jetsbackincanada, I love your idea and your taste in music! they'd have to make sure there were no views towards Square One though...

well, I wouldnt want to ruin the fantastic mood you just created with a view of a shopping mall, and more specifically its parking garage!

Thx Monaghan

@jetsbackincanada - There are ten ground level retail units all of which were sold out within a few days after going on the market; the second and third floors are condo units accessible via tower E. You just might see a wine shop, a fine bakery, a cafe, a high-end eatery, etc.

If I'm not mistaken, these were designed by Yansong Ma as well.

Back