News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Has anyone that's found that their avatar has become grainy/stretched since we migrated to the new server?

If so, simply re-uploading or re-linking the picture should solve the problem. You'll find the options via...

User CP --> Edit Avatar

Forum Issues?

I noticed the forum issues forum is gone. Will it return?

There are lots of "issues" with the forum, maybe it'll take a while to work out. ;)

Pretty minor problem, but the ampersand is screwed up in forum titles:
ampersand.jpg

PS, Great to have urbantoronto back!

I'll second that!
I sure missed the updates, the great information shared on here and intelligent debate.

Pretty minor problem, but the ampersand is screwed up in forum titles:
ampersand.jpg

Ya I pointed that out before it went down, but it was only fixed on a few forums, not all.

I sure missed the updates, the great information shared on here and intelligent debate.

I went to SSC for a quick fix while UT was down, I left after less than 10 minutes. It was good to see some UT'ers posting there, otherwise I would have left within 2 minutes.

Also, the Development Index links in P & C are all screwed up. They all take you to a completely different thread. I'm sure this might take a while to fix as each embedded link will have to be changed.

Last edited:
Email notification is not working when a new private message is received.

The only thing I haven't figured out since joining this site is how to get bold type in the title box. In the listings, sometimes the regular type titles get kinda lost. Is it possible to make bold type the default?

Title box? The one you see when creating a thread or replying to a post? It's not possible to make that text bold.

Back