News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

For me I’m still having trouble accessing certain threads. Stephen Avenue Quarter for instance.

I am having trouble with certain threads now too it seems. Didn't yesterday, but this morning only blank pages came up when I clicked on them.

Yeah, something weird going on with the site. It seems like threads that were created via the main skyrise site are having issues. Threads created locally through Calgary.skyrisecities.com are okay. I'll shoot an e-mail to the skyrise people and see if they know what's going on.

Under my avatar it has me listed as a 'staff member', but I'm not in any way an employee, only a moderator, so not too sure what's going on.

How do I create a thread and link it to a development on the map? For example, Glamorgan Landing is well underway and I was thinking about taking a look around and posting a picture. But it has no associated thread to reply to.

How do I create a thread and link it to a development on the map? For example, Glamorgan Landing is well underway and I was thinking about taking a look around and posting a picture. But it has no associated thread to reply to.
I can create the link. The project is there, but just a thread created. Any user can create the thread, and then I would later kink it in the database. I'll go ahead and create a thread for it this morning :)

I’ve been finding the site as flaky all week, but this morning it’s painfully slow to the point that looks like the site has crashed or something.

It took me 10 minutes to get to this thread so I could say the site is having issues 😕

It seems to be fine now, but it was sloooooow this morning and yesterday.

Edit: still hit and miss.

Last edited:

Back