News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I have a Calgary Tower pass that's good for another month and was wondering if any downtown folks would be interested in a Calgary Tower meetup one day during or around lunch time? The pass is good for 4 adults.

I guess we should plan a day. I was hoping for a clear day, but next week looks kind of gray and rainy. Either way though, i have the pass for a while. we can hit it next week, and maybe again on a clear day?

I guess we should plan a day. I was hoping for a clear day, but next week looks kind of gray and rainy. Either way though, i have the pass for a while. we can hit it next week, and maybe again on a clear day?

Yeah sure, let me know what day works best. Perhaps Thursday?

I could do Thursday. I'm not going to worry too much about the weather. It'll be whatever it'll be.

Spring and I are looking at heading up the Calgary Thursday at 2:00pm. Still room for a couple more on the free pass :)

Bummer. Good thing is I'll have the pass for a while yet. Definitely make another trip up.

Ah too bad, I have class from 9 am to 9 pm Thursdays. Other than that I have pretty good availability this month. But I'm taking a guy for a date at the revolving restaurant next week anyways :p

Back