News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Oh man, I just noticed that "likes received" is presented right below our names! That will be... interesting.

If only there could be a "Likes per post" metric, to give an idea of overall quality of a person's posts. Not that this would work, since Likes are only starting now, and people's post counts go back years.

:p I do like the like feature. Much better than +1s. Helps keep the discussion flowing but still lets you acknowledge that you agree. But yeah, it can't become a popularity contest

One other minor qualm - the lines separating each post are too faint and makes it a little harder to visually separate each post.

Lines have been made thicker.

Good news, your current software is rather clunky and the search is ghastly!

The only thing that needed fixing was the lousy search feature, but I haven't tested it yet to see if anything has improved.

I'm trying to search for a thread but I can't find the search function. Am I missing something?

Search is in the nav bar.

What happened to the "Advanced Search" feature? I loved searching for terms (in body or title) and ordering it by date, last reply, etc.

If its still here, can you please point it out?

EDIT: This is what I'm talking about!

Last edited:
I'm liking the new site and the little features, but I did not realize how much I relied on the date/time of post at the top of each post! I also vote to move that back up, if possible.

Likewise, the page numbers for the threads appear only when you hover over the thread title (or around it). Why? What is this really fixing?

That was not fixed. That was their default and has now been changed.

The settings area has quite a few things that are repetitive. Kind of weird.

For example, you can show your birthday. You can choose this in the personal details page, or the privacy page.

Where there is an image to the left of thread, I think it would be nicer to have an image of the building/project rather than the avatars of users...?

Just curious, what is the difference between a new member, senior member, active member and superstar? Also, what are trophy points?

A few things we are looking at adding to the main thread page. Which of these are important?

Mark Forum Read
Search
Watched Forums
Watched Threads

Search and Mark Forum Read would be good. Ideally it would be nice to be able to select which threads or subforum to mark read, rather than just all or none of them.

Just curious, what is the difference between a new member, senior member, active member and superstar? Also, what are trophy points?
Number of posts. 0, 100, 1000, 10,000

Trophy points are a similar in that they define things members have done. The more goals you hit the more points. We're looking at removing that.

Back