News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

its shiny! almost have to go back and look at the renders to figure out if this is actually how the windows will be mounted, in this recessed manner. It would definitely be a change from what we've been seeing lately with so much curtainwall glazing. Kind of curious though because this method uses up floor space which = decreased revenue.

its shiny! almost have to go back and look at the renders to figure out if this is actually how the windows will be mounted, in this recessed manner. It would definitely be a change from what we've been seeing lately with so much curtainwall glazing. Kind of curious though because this method uses up floor space which = decreased revenue.

i work for the company that is manufacturing all the curtainwall that will be cladding the four seasons project. the pieces that you showed were just a site mockup for the general contractor to look at. that isn't how they will be installed, nor are they permanent fixtures there lol. we have started glazing the frames in our shop, but nothing has been shipped yet, we are waiting for more of the concrete to be poured on more levels before we get too far ahead of the game. but i can honestly say that we had a good size mockup set up in our yard for this job last summer for the contractors etc. to view, and it will look VERY sharp when it is all said and done, i cant wait to see it.

Back