News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I'm too lazy to get into this with anything more substantial than this:

Big ups to the head librarian for standing up for what a library is supposed to be about, which is the free exchange of ideas.

The fascist protesters can cry their rivers...we know how to swim.

The speaker was banned for life from Twitter for personally attacking a number of trans users.

Which is saying a lot considering what a sewer Twitter has become.

The speaker was banned for life from Twitter for personally attacking a number of trans users.

Which is saying a lot considering what a sewer Twitter has become.

Yeah, I'll tell you what that something it says is: Twitter bans are arbitrarily applied.

Banning "offensive" speech does nothing to strengthen anyone's character or intelligence.

What's Gab?

Gab has become a refuge for some of the anti socjus provocateurs on YouTube and Twitter. Some of the people driven to gab are just that - provocateurs satirizing socjus culture. Most are harmless. But Twitter et al overreact and make things worse by driving these people underground where they run the risk of truly radicalizing. The tech sphere is so extreme in its social justice orientation that they cannot tolerate reasonable criticism of social justice politics. Plus Twitter does little to nothing to restrain the extremism on the other side of the aisle. As far as I know, no one ever got banned for toxic socjus rhetoric.

^Now that's laughable LOL
Twitter's orientation as a whole is socjus which leads them to do nothing against widespread hateful rhetoric from prominent leftists. Essentially the tech world gives their blessing to the extreme left while stirring an exaggerated moral panic over the extreme right online.

^Now that's laughable LOL
Twitter's orientation as a whole is socjus which leads them to do nothing against widespread hateful rhetoric from prominent leftists. Essentially the tech world gives their blessing to the extreme left while stirring an exaggerated moral panic over the extreme right online.
Ya right

Twitter is known for letting Nazis and white supremacist run rampant.

It's laughable to say there is too much social justice on it

Yes! I love you....Comedy Sundays on UT!

Never change, bruv.

Wait....you were being serious.

................... ??

Back