8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

T

thx1038

DSC01080.jpg

Interesting story about the vault. When it was brought in to the site on horses etc, it was so heavy that it cracked the streets..

DSC01108.jpg

DSC01053.jpg

here are the views

DSC01072.jpg

DSC01070.jpg

DSC01068.jpg

DSC01074.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

DSC01065.jpg

The suites look pretty good. much better than the holiday Inn.

DSC01060.jpg

DSC01059.jpg

DSC01097.jpg

DSC01096.jpg

DSC01092.jpg

DSC01091.jpg

Anyone know what the building in this picture is? Condo?
DSC01081.jpg

Amenities...

DSC01076.jpg

DSC01078.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

DSC01112.jpg

This is the coolest LITTLE pool I've ever heard about, when you turn it on, you can swim against the current.
DSC01082.jpg

Sub Penthouse
DSC01067.jpg

Dominium Club

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01085.jpg

DSC01103.jpg

DSC01104.jpg

1 King Car, anyone see these around. Harry buys these on ebay.

DSC01112.jpg

Anyone know what the building in this picture is? Condo?

the redish one to the left is 7 King East and the white one to the right is Skyline Cosmopolitan.

Thanks. Looks nice in there. Spire sure has a tight site.

Very small- didn't expect much else. Can't say i find the decor to be too amazing- but the views seem to be fantastic

p5

The pictures actually look pretty good. Looks like a nice place to stay. Has anybody been there lately? I'm curious to know if the Dominion Club is open to the public, or if it still functions solely as a private club.

The hotel rooms are very small and, it seems, don't afford much of a view for the more economically priced ones. To that end- it's not worth staying there when there are many other more resonable priced hotels to choose from. As a condo I think they are over-priced for what you get.

I love those vintage limos - I'm sure Stinson bought those on the cheap on ebay.

When Harry was still using these cars for 1KW, I spoke to several of the drivers while they waited for their guests outside of restaurants I was working at. They all said how they kept breaking down and just complete pieces of crap.

I stayed at One King West a few years back. The room i had was Premium tower Suite on the 38th floor. The views were great had a nice little bay window, but i found the room on the small side maybe around 400 sq feet if that, pretty small for a "condo hotel" i know i wouldn't want to live in such a small space. Room quality was on the cheap side as well the bathroom looks like the ones in a motel 6. Another thing i disliked about the hotel was the small elevators in the tower building, they don't have enough of them and they fill up fast if the hotel is busy. I remember one morning i waited about 10mins for an elevator. I agree with Bogtrotter there is nicer hotels in the city for less money.

The view is great.

I've stayed at 1KW a couple of times... on the 21st and 23rd floors. Both times I have been on the west side facing Commerce Court. I like the layout of the rooms... they tend to be long and narrow with lots of windows because of the slim shape of the building, unless you are lucky enough to get one of the end units. The complaint about the elevators seems a bit picky to me... remember how slim this building is and how little space they can sacrifice for elevators. I never had any problems with long waits... there are usually 5 highspeed elevators available. The furniture in the rooms tend to be of a higher quality than most hotels I have stayed at - good modern styles too. The rooms are fully equipped with fridge, sink, dishwasher, laundry facilities. I like the layout of the bathrooms with seperate tub and shower... the tub is placed right along an outside window, perfect for a late night bubble bath in the sky with your significant other ( hows that for PC on this forum!) Parking is expensive - around $40 a night, so on my last visit I parked a few blocks away in a parking garage for $13. Room prices are in the $150 - $200 range at the low end. I would recommend 1KW as a quality hotel and I would stay there again.

I like the lay out of the rooms that face out the side of the building better. The bathrooms were a lot larger too. The Premium tower Suites i stayed in i paid around the $280 they had really tiny bathrooms i don't think it even had a tub. i was there for pride weekend the hotel was packed! But i do like having a fridge in the room it kept my beer nice and cold :D Now that is Harry is gone one king will only get better. Rooms for 150 to 200? i would probably stay there again for that price. $40 a night to park :eek: A lot of hotels are charging that now :mad:

Back