Seems promising but hoping it is a real long time before they're all standing. There's way too much traffic chaos on that corner.

so, anyone bought here? I hear sales aren't going so great.

Latest I have heard is that they have about 65-70% sold of the first building. They will likely start to seek construction financing shortly for the first building and probably release the 2nd building when they are 70-80% sold in the first.

Latest I have heard is that they have about 65-70% sold of the first building. They will likely start to seek construction financing shortly for the first building and probably release the 2nd building when they are 70-80% sold in the first.

Pretty sure the second tower was released months ago

Youranthony1.
I just called the sales office. they have not yet released the 2nd tower and do not have a date for release of tower 2 yet.

Hello Everyone, any guesses when this building would be ready for occupancy ? Roof construction is almost finished.

we got a 29th floor unit in the south tower (not the Playground building) and the date they're throwing around is Oct 2019... Im guessing the lower floors would be earlier?

we got a 29th floor unit in the south tower (not the Playground building) and the date they're throwing around is Oct 2019... Im guessing the lower floors would be earlier?
Well that bldg. is still on the 19th level of 35...good luck on those dates

Back