Don't DIY it -- get them to fix it properly. That's what your warranty is for.
The caulking was there, but the gap was just unbearable for me...we did list it as a defect but not sure how it turns out..

updates for final occupancy dates, Garrison Point on 28F July 15 2020.

I see lots of lights on at night, on higher floor. I bet they are working on PDI...

Anyway enjoy the moving in!

Just one note, you need to hand in a money order for elevator booking.

For all Garrison Point owners, do you know that we are owed 7500 via Tarion warranty due to all the delays! This is coming from Tarion and a Realtor that I have spoken too. I will try to update the group on it, we may possibly get it automatically credited in closing cost. I will do more research on it. I will attach what Tarion sent me for delay compensation.

Is this true for all units? I have not heard anything from anyone regarding this. I had my occupancy on June 19th and no one has said anything regarding this compensation.

I'm on 17th floor and expected to take occupancy at the end of September. Got a notice from the builder in March that there "might" be another delay due to COVID-19. Has anyone got confirmation of final occupancy date? If it's happening between August to October as planned, I thought we should've been notified by now.. I guess the delay is inevitable under the current circumstance. Do you think we will be taking occupancy starting later this year? Or would it be pushed to next year? Or evening longer like Phase 1? Any thoughts?

I'm on 17th floor and expected to take occupancy at the end of September. Got a notice from the builder in March that there "might" be another delay due to COVID-19. Has anyone got confirmation of final occupancy date? If it's happening between August to October as planned, I thought we should've been notified by now.. I guess the delay is inevitable under the current circumstance. Do you think we will be taking occupancy starting later this year? Or would it be pushed to next year? Or evening longer like Phase 1? Any thoughts?
GP Phase 1 owners were notified less than a week before scheduled occupancy of a change to occupancy date to to Covid 19 unavoidable delay back in Jan/Feb.

GP Phase 1 owners were notified less than a week before scheduled occupancy of a change to occupancy date to to Covid 19 unavoidable delay back in Jan/Feb.

Wow.. that's brutal.. I guess Playground occupancy will be pushed to next year..
Does anyone know if we will have super market and fitness centre in our complex? I heard there will be at some point but not sure if it's still happening.

Wow.. that's brutal.. I guess Playground occupancy will be pushed to next year..
Does anyone know if we will have super market and fitness centre in our complex? I heard there will be at some point but not sure if it's still happening.

Hopefully we won’t be delayed for that long. As I understand, GP phase 1 was initially delayed for a couple of months due to a watermain issue and then got hit with the pandemic delay so even though units were ready no occupancy permits could be issued. Construction continued on GP phase 2 throughout the pandemic but was probably slowed a bit due to supply chain constraints. Maybe I’m being optimistic but I don’t think we will be pushed back to 2021.

To answer your other questions; there will be a grocery store in the bottom of one of the rental towers and a Fitness centre will be in GP phase 2

anyone here move in yet? How has it been so far? Can anyone say if beanfield is up and running in the building yet?

Finally got our PDI notice for next week (GP Phase 1 - top floor)

Nice, same moving in next week! I tried searching for Beanfield and Fibrestream internet no information for 30 Ordnance St.

anyone here move in yet? How has it been so far? Can anyone say if beanfield is up and running in the building yet?

Finally got our PDI notice for next week (GP Phase 1 - top floor)

Nice, same moving in next week! I tried searching for Beanfield and Fibrestream internet no information for 30 Ordnance St.
I went with Bell, however I did speak with Beanfield and they were set up for 30 Ordnance as well.

For playground, phase 2, does any one know when the lockers will be released for sale? I haven't received any notification regarding locker purchase and not sure if we will have enough locker to purchase for every units. How was it handled for Garrison Point?

For playground, phase 2, does any one know when the lockers will be released for sale? I haven't received any notification regarding locker purchase and not sure if we will have enough locker to purchase for every units. How was it handled for Garrison Point?
Lockers ,like parking spots,are offered for sale during original purchase of condo unit, and if you purchase one, it is included as part of your purchase agreement.

if you wanted a locker, I don’t get why you wouldn’t have purchased it at the time of purchase of your Unit.

if you really need a locker, I’d consider contacting the builder ASAP and see if they have any unsold lockers available to sell you. Both buildings are 100 percent sold out, but whom knows, maybe there are lockers left to be bought.
Or, did someone from the Playground Sales centre tell you lockers are handled differently than what I described above?

Lockers ,like parking spots,are offered for sale during original purchase of condo unit, and if you purchase one, it is included as part of your purchase agreement.

if you wanted a locker, I don’t get why you wouldn’t have purchased it at the time of purchase of your Unit.

if you really need a locker, I’d consider contacting the builder ASAP and see if they have any unsold lockers available to sell you. Both buildings are 100 percent sold out, but whom knows, maybe there are lockers left to be bought.
Or, did someone from the Playground Sales centre tell you lockers are handled differently than what I described above?

Clearly the details of sales for phase 1 are different from that of phase 2.
As for mine - I needed both, but was only able to commit to a parking spot; was told that lockers would become available at a later time for a purchase, which is the exact reason why ACC1073 was asking the very question.

Clearly the details of sales for phase 1 are different from that of phase 2.
As for mine - I needed both, but was only able to commit to a parking spot; was told that lockers would become available at a later time for a purchase, which is the exact reason why ACC1073 was asking the very question.
Ok. Thank you for explaining. He also asked how it worked for phase 1, so perhaps that was helpful.

Hope it gets worked out. Quite frankly, for GP1, as far as I know, even for people in occupancy, the lockers have not yet been assigned to owners.

Back