For those who already took occupancy, have you been able to purchase lockers from the builder? or is it still put on hold in waiting list?

Hi All:

We had our PDI last Monday 7th Dec. Today we received from our lawyer (sent to him via registered mail from the developer's solicitors) our occupancy date, 13 January, 2021. We are on the 18th floor. We are a G unit north facing if that assists. Hope that helps. Let me know if anyone has any questions. J

Hi All:

We had our PDI last Monday 7th Dec. Today we received from our lawyer (sent to him via registered mail from the developer's solicitors) our occupancy date, 13 January, 2021. We are on the 18th floor. We are a G unit north facing if that assists. Hope that helps. Let me know if anyone has any questions. J
That's great news! Thanks for keeping us posted. Were there any issues with your PDI? Any recommendations of things to look out for?

Hi. We were fortunate that there were very few substantive issues. Also with respect to timing, we were likely the first PDI that day and the Tarion representative (at least I think he was from Tarion) had already inspected the unit and had already noted a number of small issues which we might have not noticed ourselves, (he had marked them with small green pieces of tape). He took his time to go through each one and pointed them out and took pictures that were then appended to the tarion report which was emailed to us later that day. I was impressed with his thoroughness. The only substantive issue that I noted was that in one of our bathrooms, a small upgrade (drawers that pull out in the vanity cabinet as opposed to simply a door with internal shelves) was placed in the wrong bathroom. We requested that the two vanities be switched as per our selections when we made upgrades way back in early 2019. It was explained to us that we were allotted up to 90 minutes to complete the inspection, we only needed an hour. The one thing that I regret is that I didn't take the extra time to measure some more spaces in the unit (such as closet sizes for closet systems we intend to purchase and other spaces re furniture placement). That being said, we have up to 6 weeks to move given our current unit does not need to be vacated until the end of February so we have considerable time to do those things after we have occupancy. If you are not in that situation, I recommend taking the full 90 minutes to do that sort of thing so you can start planning prior to gaining occupancy. I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks

Hi. We were fortunate that there were very few substantive issues. Also with respect to timing, we were likely the first PDI that day and the Tarion representative (at least I think he was from Tarion) had already inspected the unit and had already noted a number of small issues which we might have not noticed ourselves, (he had marked them with small green pieces of tape). He took his time to go through each one and pointed them out and took pictures that were then appended to the tarion report which was emailed to us later that day. I was impressed with his thoroughness. The only substantive issue that I noted was that in one of our bathrooms, a small upgrade (drawers that pull out in the vanity cabinet as opposed to simply a door with internal shelves) was placed in the wrong bathroom. We requested that the two vanities be switched as per our selections when we made upgrades way back in early 2019. It was explained to us that we were allotted up to 90 minutes to complete the inspection, we only needed an hour. The one thing that I regret is that I didn't take the extra time to measure some more spaces in the unit (such as closet sizes for closet systems we intend to purchase and other spaces re furniture placement). That being said, we have up to 6 weeks to move given our current unit does not need to be vacated until the end of February so we have considerable time to do those things after we have occupancy. If you are not in that situation, I recommend taking the full 90 minutes to do that sort of thing so you can start planning prior to gaining occupancy. I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks
Very helpful, thank you! We also upgraded one of our washroom's vanities to have a the drawer, so I will make sure they put it in the correct washroom! 90 minutes doesn't seem like enough time for me (lol) so I hope they're not too strict if we want to go over. Thanks so much again!

Very helpful, thank you! We also upgraded one of our washroom's vanities to have a the drawer, so I will make sure they put it in the correct washroom! 90 minutes doesn't seem like enough time for me (lol) so I hope they're not too strict if we want to go over. Thanks so much again!
I did not even realize we had that upgrade option for the bathroom vanities...

Hi! Wondering if anyone in phase 1 can shed some light on how PDIs were completed when we were in a full lockdown back in spring? I am waiting for my PDI and with the additional lockdown measures taking effect on dec 26, im wondering itll be a virtual session

Last edited:
Hi All:

Hi there , would the developer’s solicitors also email you for the occupancy date? My pdi date was Dec15th. Both my lawyer and myself haven’t got anything yet.

Back