News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Still not tall enough to make an impact on the skyline because if the behemoth across the street. It's like Heafey deliberately wanted all WE phases hidden by TdlC.
It's right between the two taller towers, so it depends where you are. It's gonna fill in a big hole looking North from the Falls.

It's right between the two taller towers, so it depends where you are. It's gonna fill in a big hole looking North from the Falls.
You're right. For some reason, I thought it was directly behind the tallest tower.

You're right. For some reason, I thought it was directly behind the tallest tower.
The 2nd tower on the other side of Saint-Rédempteur would be right behind the tallest tower, so you're not completely wrong. Not sure how tall that one will be, I think they can do up to 33 floors.

The 2nd tower on the other side of Saint-Rédempteur would be right behind the tallest tower, so you're not completely wrong. Not sure how tall that one will be, I think they can do up to 33 floors.
I think 33 story twins were originally proposed on that lot and the one where WE/3 is about to sprout. It would look great if they went 33 for WE/4, a nice progressive ramping up of height.

Back