8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

CBC4802F-DAC9-4792-AE8A-1C66CC2C7C72.jpeg
6816F1F7-80DA-47FB-8A4F-32AFA63767B0.jpeg
5A96E154-0DB1-45B2-8318-C64163626D2D.jpeg

Has anyone used the 3rd Ave cycletrack much? It was meant to serve as the cycling detour for most of the Eau Claire and riverwalk construction but when I last used it in the spring there wasn't really much signage to direct cyclists onto this detour. The cycltrack itself was really slick though. Hopefully the city can be convinced to keep it.

Has anyone used the 3rd Ave cycletrack much? It was meant to serve as the cycling detour for most of the Eau Claire and riverwalk construction but when I last used it in the spring there wasn't really much signage to direct cyclists onto this detour. The cycltrack itself was really slick though. Hopefully the city can be convinced to keep it.
I've used it a few times, including just recently, but tbh, I don't recall any signage either. When going east, you get to Centre street and it ends, and there aren't signs saying to keep going through to get over to the next section of river pathway.

I use it almost daily and love it too, but I agree that there is no signage to really alert you to its presence. And now on the east end Riverwalk construction has blocked off the ability to easily cross Riverfront avenue at 1st Street SE to get down to it.

Back