News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

beetlejuice-just-hanging-around.gif

Looks like the corner store is gone. Are they building a new one or did they just move the original to bring back after?

Sounds like it will be an "office", but I'm not sure whether that means something fully private, or if it's something like a real estate lawyer that will have drop in clients.

I love the original sign, but I could see it being confusing for people passing by.

The Applicant has provided an updated Development Application, which will replace the historic building with a contemporary structure in the same location. The new building includes a similar form and scale to the heritage resource, and references the curved canopy and stucco cladding from the Black & White Meat and Groceries. The original roof top signage will be restored and reinstalled on the new structure, and the new building will retain a commercial use (office), allowing the site to maintain a mixed-use component. A publicly accessible information feature will also be provided on-site for the Black & White Meat and Groceries.

Last edited:
Oh man, that little store was perfect. I wish we had one of those in our neighborhood.

Last edited:

Back