News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

1716296324710.png

View attachment 565507

I love pancakes and am looking forward to trying Stacked but that Mill Woods Pizza Hut had been there forever and was one of the last locations still offering a lunch buffet. Unlimited pizza, dessert pizza, make-your-own sundaes, and a salad bar for around $12-14 when I was last there just a couple of years ago.

Brew and Bloom is great and I'm really looking forward to having a location close enough I could ride a bike to.

This place used to be a real treat before Oiler games in the 80's. Can't remember the name back then - now it's called "Duster's."

It's been Duster's since at least the late 90s. Dallas Steak & Pizza is now in Forest Heights on 106 Ave and 79 street

I wasn't sure if it was the inclement weather or if it was the NHL playoffs, but the turnout for the Tasty Truck festival at Fan Park was quite disappointing when I went by around 1 PM today. I did enjoy the Lobster Mac & Cheese from the Black Sheep Eatery and the lemonade from Likkle Lemon.

I like Lorenzo's, Tony's is overrated IMO, Famoso is good for a chain.
Best bang for the buck, IMO, is Panini's
Tony's is good for sure, but I do agree Panini's is better. I like the vibe at Tony's the best though, I call it 'old school New York mafia'.

Back