News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

The Shops at Boudreau Add another restaurant. Or Should I say Dinner. Noticed that Hathaways Dinner in Wellington is opening in the old Carrot location. This spot has seen a few places start and stop. Hathaway's will be a great addition. And with the anticipation of more shops when the next phase opens will be great.

Is Hathaway's relocating from the Wellington neighborhood to St Albert? or are they opening a second location?

Openings
  • Daniel Costa’s newest concept, Va, is now open in the Citizen on Jasper, 12024 Jasper Avenue. Va serves coffee, focaccia panini, and pizza.
  • Argos Bar Bistro is now open in St. Albert at 150 Bellerose Drive. It is the latest restaurant from the Sorrentino’s Group, offering “Northern Mediterranean cuisine”.
  • Obj3cts, one of the recipients of the Downtown Retail Attraction Program Grant, opened earlier in July at 10356 Jasper Avenue. The store is the brainchild of the folks behind Wild Rose Cakes. Obj3cts offers coffee, baked goods, and sandwiches.
  • JMT’s relocated storefront on Whyte Avenue (they moved from Downtown) opened earlier in July. Find JMT at 10463 82 Avenue.
  • Station Park hosted a soft opening during Art Walk this weekend, with their French, Mexican, and pizza concepts available to try (the Asian fusion concept was not yet ready). They will announce more general soft opening details soon.
  • Zillionaires Lounge, located at 6256 99 Street will be soft opening on July 18 for industry professionals.

Openings
  • Daniel Costa’s newest concept, Va, is now open in the Citizen on Jasper, 12024 Jasper Avenue. Va serves coffee, focaccia panini, and pizza.
  • Argos Bar Bistro is now open in St. Albert at 150 Bellerose Drive. It is the latest restaurant from the Sorrentino’s Group, offering “Northern Mediterranean cuisine”.
  • Obj3cts, one of the recipients of the Downtown Retail Attraction Program Grant, opened earlier in July at 10356 Jasper Avenue. The store is the brainchild of the folks behind Wild Rose Cakes. Obj3cts offers coffee, baked goods, and sandwiches.
  • JMT’s relocated storefront on Whyte Avenue (they moved from Downtown) opened earlier in July. Find JMT at 10463 82 Avenue.
  • Station Park hosted a soft opening during Art Walk this weekend, with their French, Mexican, and pizza concepts available to try (the Asian fusion concept was not yet ready). They will announce more general soft opening details soon.
  • Zillionaires Lounge, located at 6256 99 Street will be soft opening on July 18 for industry professionals.
Yeah, I saw Obj3cts today when I was having lunch with a friend at Dorinku Osaka, and JMT's new location when we were walking on Whyte. I kind of liked the JMT location on 100 Ave, but it might not have been the best spot for attracting walk-ins, especially with their focus upon late night hours.

Obj3cts is definitely transparent as to what they're about.

IMG_0497.jpeg

Concept still seems popular as when I've driven by the parking lot on Calgary Trail is full.
The people who like that place seem to LOVE it. I know a few people who go there regularly. I like it, but it can be frustrating when I just want to eat—I don't need the show. lol

Back