News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Stampede Park is no longer Green!​

Screenshot (154).png

More of a general question...is there way to up the resolution of the uploaded photos on Skyrise? It's quite poor for this day and age. I know that be a server speed/size issue, but figured I'd ask.

I've noticed that if I link from Flickr and do the original size then its nice and high res, but it's also pretty huge, and I don't really want to put every photo on Flickr.

More of a general question...is there way to up the resolution of the uploaded photos on Skyrise? It's quite poor for this day and age. I know that be a server speed/size issue, but figured I'd ask.

I've noticed that if I link from Flickr and do the original size then its nice and high res, but it's also pretty huge, and I don't really want to put every photo on Flickr.
Your image above looks pretty high-res to me. You just need to click on it and then click again when it shows the little + magnifying glass. It has a resolution of 4k by 5k when I do that on desktop.

Your image above looks pretty high-res to me. You just need to click on it and then click again when it shows the little + magnifying glass. It has a resolution of 4k by 5k when I do that on desktop.
Yeah that's because it's an embedded link to the photo on Flickr. Any pics uploaded to skyrise directly are resized to 1280px

Yep, those are the Flickr linked images. I'm talking about the ones you can straight up upload through this platform.

I guess I could always just create another Flick account only for construction photos, but was just curious.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like it. I inquired about it a couple of times, and got a ‘maybe’
IMO, even 1600x1200 would make a notice difference.

Agreed that it would make a difference, especially on a forum where regular photo updates are a big part of the experience. I imagine the hesitation is because of the additional strain on the server.

Back