News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

1: 9955 jasper - October 26th 2020
2: Aldritt tower - November Friday the 13 (Spooky)
3: Tower B - April 5th 2020 ( Does this count?)
4: Jasper Gates - July 2022
5: Manulife - July 15th 2020

Here's my take. Excavations in Edmonton seem to be popular in the late fall when (potentially) frozen ground eliminates problems associated with holes that collapse from rainfall or get gooey making work progress slow. I'm like-minded with @KyleBlanchett -- 9955 Jasper will begin excavation in late fall -- I'll say November 15 to create some distinction between our dates. Alldritt will start a little later like January 2021 (so outside the bet parameters). Emerald will start serious excavation before the end of February this year. Tower B will start late summer after the steel for the podium is in place -- I'll say August 30th, 2020. Excavation for 108th and Jasper will begin also on November 15th this year. Other projects that will begin in November include the BoM replacement on 101 and 102 (November 30th), Falcon 1 & 2 (foundation-wise) on November 1, 2020; the project at 104 and 103 (also November 1), and the Shift November 17th just after midnight ? . C'est tout for downtown highrises. Maclab's two-tower project will start in the university area on October 15th. Holyrood will get underway in May of this year (contra thinking) and Ole Strath will see 3 projects leap into being in late 2020 (Cidex, and neighbours all beginning by September 30th. Katz will sit out 2020 (except for tower B). There will be a news flash that sets everything in motion in Edmonton before June of this year.

Here's my take. Excavations in Edmonton seem to be popular in the late fall when (potentially) frozen ground eliminates problems associated with holes that collapse from rainfall or get gooey making work progress slow. I'm like-minded with @KyleBlanchett -- 9955 Jasper will begin excavation in late fall -- I'll say November 15 to create some distinction between our dates. Alldritt will start a little later like January 2021 (so outside the bet parameters). Emerald will start serious excavation before the end of February this year. Tower B will start late summer after the steel for the podium is in place -- I'll say August 30th, 2020. Excavation for 108th and Jasper will begin also on November 15th this year. Other projects that will begin in November include the BoM replacement on 101 and 102 (November 30th), Falcon 1 & 2 (foundation-wise) on November 1, 2020; the project at 104 and 103 (also November 1), and the Shift November 17th just after midnight ? . C'est tout for downtown highrises. Maclab's two-tower project will start in the university area on October 15th. Holyrood will get underway in May of this year (contra thinking) and Ole Strath will see 3 projects leap into being in late 2020 (Cidex, and neighbours all beginning by September 30th. Katz will sit out 2020 (except for tower B). There will be a news flash that sets everything in motion in Edmonton before June of this year.

If even half of this happens I will be very impressed.

Back