News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Global Warming: Real or Fraud?

• Real

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • Fraud

Votes: 19 24.7%

• Total voters
He's had SO many credible people on his show from scientists, authors, professors, Investment officers, historians etc. that's just within the past couple months. They all support him.

Yeah, but for every one of those people there are 20 who don't think that way. I'm sorry, but I'm of the belief that the United Nations and the thousands of scientists it takes its advice from over a minute amount of theorists that would have me believe that the swine-flu vaccine is some sort of Freemason plot.

Alex Jones sounds like a rambling idiot, but his guests and experts are highly credible and know more about climate than Al Gore ever will (or any UT posters for that matter).

There's no doubt polluting is terrible for our environment, but we need to remember that this is the man that convinced us that NAFTA would be good for hard-working Canadians and Americans (NOT) and stands to personally gain millions from the climate-change movement. If this were a consortium of leading scientists leading the charge I'd be more willing to buy into it, but instead there's very little science and a whole, whole lot of politics behind it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgQX3ndQQg4&NR=1 is a pretty good watch for you that buy into the claims of the US gov't - and no it's not Alex Jones!

As for Mr Jones, I give him some credit, Fall of the Republic is an excellent movie (you can download it free online), it very clearly documents several outright lies made during the Obama campaign and the backtracking, last minute 300-page additions to bills congress has to vote on without ever seeing etc etc... How anyone can have any faith in anything led by the American political system is beyond my belief... what's next, the universe was created by some omnipotent being? Oh wait, it's the same people buying into that too...

If this were a consortium of leading scientists leading the charge I'd be more willing to buy into it.

I hear they're working on putting together an intergovernmental panel of over 2500 scientists around the world to write a series of reports about climate change. I bet they'll even have a shot at the Nobel Prize!

Unfortunately, some current politicians still think that sprawl is good. They keep putting money into highway building and ignore transit. Especially when one considers that gasoline taxes don't cover the real cost of roads. See this link from the U.S..

Yeah, but for every one of those people there are 20 who don't think that way. I'm sorry, but I'm of the belief that the United Nations and the thousands of scientists it takes its advice from over a minute amount of theorists that would have me believe that the swine-flu vaccine is some sort of Freemason plot.

You're right there probably are many people for each of them who think otherwise, who are they? the people who are DECEIVED BY THE LIE!
that's the point of this whole deception. deceptions are powerful.. that's what needs to be understood. If this is a scam and a big deception, then of course the majority of people in the population are going to be deceived and critical over anything else said other then what they've been tricked into believing. So yes you're right.. but take a step back and look at it :eek::eek::eek:

You're right there probably are many people for each of them who think otherwise, who are they? the people who are DECEIVED BY THE LIE!
that's the point of this whole deception. deceptions are powerful.. that's what needs to be understood. If this is a scam and a big deception, then of course the majority of people in the population are going to be deceived and critical over anything else said other then what they've been tricked into believing. So yes you're right.. but take a step back and look at it :eek::eek::eek:

Yeah, but these are people who did their own research and weren't told by anybody what do believe. They don't have political agendas or aren't told what to do. Thousand of studies have confirmed this. But then again, there are people who think the earth is flat, there's no such thing as an atom and the world on which we walk is only 5000 years old.

You're right, we should go back about about 500 years of scientific knowledge because... just between me and you... science doesn't really exist!!! The technologies that allow me to communicate with you don't exist either!!! There's no such thing as a radiowave, or machines that can show you things miles away on this flat earth!!! It's just one lie to stop you from knowing the truth.... the ice caps haven't 90% disapeared in the past 50 years... they never existed in the first place. This is Al Gore's big scam!!!!!!!!!!1!111!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:rolleyes:

What's going on around here? it's like someone leaked that UT is just a ruse for a freemason meeting forum. I mean, how else do you explain all the people posting here lately that have figured that thousands of scientists, doctors, bureaucrats, engineers, everyone at NASA, the Freemasons, the Illuminate, etc are all in on an elaborate scheme to enslave the 4% of the world who aren't in on the elaborate scheme?

Damn you, Alex Jones!

Seriously though, when you're more inclined to believe some completely unqualified lunatic like Jones (have you listened to this man? Listen to this, then tell me he's actually someone interested in "truth" and not just an entertainer putting on a show) over a broad consensus of entirely serious people who have worked their whole lives to become experts on the subject at hand (which are often amazingly subtle and complex, think the entire planet's weather systems, the human body, etc.), you're a fool. An absolute fool.

Last edited:
I would love to hear Alex Jones / Al Gore auto tuned. :D

Auto-tune the News
Auto-tune the News
Alex Jones/Alfie Gore sounds better, AUTO-TUNED

Auto-tune the News (Shawty!)
Auto-tune the News (Shawty!)
EVERYTHING sounds better, AUTO-TOOOONED

Last edited:
Actually, the figure is closer to one in one hundred.

I really don't understand how you could think Global Warming isn't happening, let alone the idea that the idea of it is a big scam from business leaders, governments of the world or whatever it is. Less than that, I think that people who are saying that are either crazy or hopelessly irresponsible. Of course, what better way to justify continuing to do something that's killing the earth than to say it's not killing the earth?

So I think that Global Warming is "real." And I definitely think people should be taking it much more seriously that they are right now.

Global Warming... IT'S BEEN EXPOSED! it's over... lol. before you come to a conclusion that anyone who questions it is nuts. I beg you to see what others have to say.. seriously, just type in "global warming" on youtube. It's over... after you've actually seen the evidence I GUARANTEE you that you won't be able to look at things the way peoples have been deceived to.

I really don't understand how you could think Global Warming isn't happening

Let me ask you this, what could make you think it is happening?

let alone the idea that the idea of it is a big scam from business leaders, governments of the world or whatever it is.

I know.. it's hard to believe at first. let alone no one wants to believe something like this. But if it's true it can't be ignored. problems like this being ignored will only get WORSE!

what better way to justify continuing to do something that's killing the earth than to say it's not killing the earth?

LOL!!! Because the fact is that it's not. And the BOTTOM line is that the government doesn't care about you, nor do they care about the ENVIRONMENT.. that's why their lying to you! so you'll pay them taxes, so that they can SCREW YOU OVER. yea.. i'm just some crazy person right?

BACK ME UP BOB!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gefSwMCTjuc

:cool:

...completely unqualified lunatic like Jones (have you listened to this man? Listen to this..

there's something about people who wave their hands in the air and scream their message out that's a bit unsettling. for somebody that warns of "nazi germany USA", he sure likes to mimic the great dictator of moronica.

Back