News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Verona system removed at Port Credit but slow order still in effect while the tracks get “broken in”.

IMG_4682.jpeg

1698928633505.jpeg

The funny thing about this is that aside from the unlikely HFR stop here it would basically be serving the exact same purpose as the Cornell bus terminal in Markham, which is a mere 5km away.
Honestly, if HFR is built then this does make sense for a stop; keep costs down by going greenfield. The issues with that plan go deeper than whether or not it’s in the right place.

I drove up Danforth Road today - probably the first time since at least 2019.

How the frig is there still a level crossing with the Stouffville Line at Midland. What's the plan there? No sign of any work or double-tracking that I could see.

With every 15-minute service, that's going to be an ugly spot.

How the frig is there still a level crossing with the Stouffville Line at Midland. What's the plan there? No sign of any work or double-tracking that I could see.

pretty sure midland/danforth is getting a grade separation whenever on-corr work starts

I believe that separation project was linked into the flyunder project for Scarborough junction (where the tracks meet Lakeshore)

That latter project was tentatively nixed by Mx.

The project page appears to be gone, at least the link is dead from this PR piece:

I believe that separation project was linked into the flyunder project for Scarborough junction (where the tracks meet Lakeshore)

That latter project was tentatively nixed by Mx.

The project page appears to be gone, at least the link is dead from this PR piece:

i doubt they nixed the midland grade separation, they just found a way to not do the flyunder. Pretty sure theyre completely separate projects

Guelph Central Station is looking very close to completion.

Do we know the opening date for the 2nd platform?
View attachment 517643
View attachment 517644
I think the answer will partly depend on whether the west end of that second track is tied in?

I just hope they finally open the stairs on the west side of Wyndham back up. They've been closed (even for platform one) for so long now, with no obvious reason presenting itself.
Untitled.png

i doubt they nixed the midland grade separation, they just found a way to not do the flyunder. Pretty sure theyre completely separate projects

Did you click on the link I provided and read it? Just asking.

Back