News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Hmm, are they moving the entire station site, or just the building itself? I'm bloody confused here.

The old lumber yard is now rented out by some company that rents out movie trailers for actors and such. Stars something or other it is called. There's hundreds of tracker trailers, its nuts.

The existing VIA station is history once the new VIA station is built just to the north-west of the exist station location.

One or both of the other structures will be remove as they are too close to the new track. The GO station will stay. A new platform will be built where the exist north platform is as it will be in the centre of track 1 and 2.

Another platform will be built on the north side of the new track one to service VIA like it does today.

A new elevator will have to be built for that platform as well new stairs. The tunnel at the west end will have to be extended to the north to get under the new track.

I saw the movie trailers and thought they where doing a movie shoot. Never seen as many trailer in one spot as I did just a week ago.

Constructions is to start in 2 weeks and will close down part of the lot.

Back