News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

May 3
336 + 203 + 209 + 202 + 4105 + 2006 are at the centre area on the track next to the corridor with 676 now on that same track to the west of them. 206 is in a mix of coaches at the far west end

Sooo...

1000025149.jpg

As I found to my cost just now when I went out to photo it and found 255 on the consist.

Is there any online page or group that is tracking this? It would be nice if there was a more efficient way of finding out whether such cars are in service rather than standing at Union station and just hoping to run into them.

Hopefully this isn't going to be a repeat of last year where one of the cars unaccountably showed up on a train and was then taken out of service after 2 days because reasons. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I tracked one of the new VIA rail consists for my YouTube video (
) with the VIA website. Probably so passengers know what the train looks like so they can find it easier.

214 WAS in service for 2 days before being taken back out of service at Willowbrook, right now none are in service afaik.
2 shorts of 214 trailing:
Couldn't find any other shorts or videos.
Series III (decommisioned) Cab Car 217 is seemingly being prepared to be sent for refurbishment. (not my picture)
View attachment 562570
Dosen't look in great shape. That means 200-220 are getting refurbished? Probably all the old cabs?

Last edited:
I can see if I can catch it leading on the weekend. 1/136 chance maybe.
Has 214 returned to service? If not it's not a question of chances. If you know the locomotive it's behind and it's in service it will be a 100% chance.

Last edited:
2 shorts of 214 trailing:
Couldn't find any other shorts or videos.

Dosen't look in great shape. That means 200-220 are getting refurbished? Probably all the old cabs?
Has 214 returned to service? If not it's not a question of chances. If you know the locomotive it's behind and it's in service it will be a 100% chance.
Yes. The second short showed MP40PH-3C 631 leading. The consist is the exact same in the first short.

The date on the short is 7 days ago, which was when 214 was reported as being changed off. I was on the train hauled by 631 on Monday and 214 was not on it. Please don't share out of date information as being current.

Back