News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

"one boy's" Just because of my username that doesn't tell my gender age or name of any sort.
Normally I don't assume people's gender, but I feel like putting "boy" in your username qualifies as presenting as male, at least for the purposes of this forum.

And your username is far from the only thing indicating that you are a child.

Normally I don't assume people's gender, but I feel like putting "boy" in your username qualifies as presenting as male, at least for the purposes of this forum.

And your username is far from the only thing indicating that you are a child.
mhm a child, Um I already went through puberty lol you can ask me any question about that a child won't know about body changes, and brain development.

There are about 20 older GO double deckers parked at Mac Millan yard. I wonder who bought them?
Tour operator in BC.

GO has retired all the non-SuperLo double deckers. They apparently really did not like them. A number of them have been picked up by tour operators including City Sightseeing in Toronto.

Tour operator in BC.

GO has retired all the non-SuperLo double deckers. They apparently really did not like them. A number of them have been picked up by tour operators including City Sightseeing in Toronto.
`Just the first set of DD's or the second set of "Go-Anywhere" low height DD's as well?

`Just the first set of DD's or the second set of "Go-Anywhere" low height DD's as well?
The first set, or DDH, were sold off a few years ago. All the “Go-Anywhere” buses, or DDL, were put into storage during the pandemic. Some time last year or this year, GO decided to retire all of them instead of bringing them back.

The first set, or DDH, were sold off a few years ago. All the “Go-Anywhere” buses, or DDL, were put into storage during the pandemic. Some time last year or this year, GO decided to retire all of them instead of bringing them back.
I don't think they are being scrapped. They look to be in good condition.

I do work for them, I am allowed to share my opinion about what go transit should use. my co-workers share opinions too.
Ummmmm..........

If you did actually work for GO, then you will really want read the terms of your employment. Because no, you are not just "allowed to share your opinion about what go should use" on a quasi-public forum like this. What you say about your employer in public is very, very restrictive - lest you put them in a negative light.

Dan

Ummmmm..........

If you did actually work for GO, then you will really want read the terms of your employment. Because no, you are not just "allowed to share your opinion about what go should use" on a quasi-public forum like this. What you say about your employer in public is very, very restrictive - lest you put them in a negative light.

Dan
No way this person work for Metrolinx and is under 21.

Anyone who works for X company and put them in a bad light will be track down by X company and be told cease to post or you will get your walking papers.

He needs to look back a few years ago in this thread to see various GO personal who were posting various info are no longer posting anymore. One was an engineer.

If he does work by chance, his days are number for posting as they will be track down by the Ontario Government since Metrolinx is part of it.

Back