News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Ancedotally, I know people in Streetsville living near Erin Mills Parkway. And from what I hear, the neighbourhood sees regular direct off-peak buses to Clarkson and GO into Union as a big upgrade.

Yeah, it sucks for some, at some times. But helps others at other times. Really the only solution is for the Ontario government to stop bucking the hog on full-day Milton service.

Last edited:
Ancedotally, I know people in Streetsville living near Hurontario. And from what I hear, the neighbourhood sees regular direct off-peak buses to Clarkson and GO into Union as a big upgrade.

Yeah, it sucks for some, at some times. But helps others at other times. Really the only solution is for the Ontario government to stop bucking the hog on full-day Milton service.
You know people in Streetsville living near Hurontario? That makes no sense, Streetsville and Hurontario are not at all close to one another. I'm assuming you mean people that work in Streetsville and live near Hurontario?

I live closer to Streetsville but take the train from Erindale. Personally I despise the change and avoid it at all costs.

Article about the completion of Milliken and Agincourt stations. The last line in the article say the expectation for 2WAD is 2031.

Article about the completion of Milliken and Agencourt stations. The last line in the article say the expectation for 2WAD is 2031.

For clarity, the 2031 reference is to 15 Minute, 2 way, all-day service.

Two Way, all-day, 30M service could be in place much sooner, should the government wish.

Article about the completion of Milliken and Agincourt stations. The last line in the article say the expectation for 2WAD is 2031.

Obligatory grumble about celebrating victory over the construction of new platforms that lack connected tracks, because the trackwork started in 2017 is still incomplete ....

- Paul

What poor research.

The 23:34 Kitchener Line train has been operating since September 5 and terminates at Mount Pleasant, not Kitchener.
Yeah I've noticed that most "journalists" for local publications cannot be bothered to spend even a single minute doing a quick internet search to find out if they understood the press release correctly, let alone whether the press release was accurate.

Here is the information they were supposed to be disseminating, which I found within about 45 seconds of starting to look for it:

Capture.PNG

Like you said, the train is pre-existing, the changes are just to the connecting bus services.

Are there any plans of extending GO transit into Central Ontario with bus or rail service? I am thinking of places like Orilia, Midland or Collingwood.

Back