News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

general surfer

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi guys,

i almost got a detach bungalow within our price range, and now i just want to have a resaonable and accountable renovation company, so we can give our little house a facelift.

Any advise and suggestion please.:)

oh no, today we got a sign back , guys you think a small bungalow in toronto north york area worth 230k or not, i mean small is really small, main area is like 400sf max and a basement. with parking.

I think more details are required. For instance, North York is quite large, you could be close to Bayview and Post Road or you could be close to Jane and Finch. Telling us a more specific area could help.

Also, what's the size of the house, the lot, overall condition, etc.

Have you checked out what similar properties are going for on MLS? That should give you an idea.

Finally, are you using an agent? If so, ask him/her to pull the sales history for the street for the last few years so you can see what other similar homes have been selling for.

hi Professor, its between st, clair and bathurst.the land size is really small, just aorund 1000sf. overall condition not bad but need a bit of renovation, and yes i had search on the mls and the surrounding area is around this price range, but their size is bigger, so i think this one i like can a bit less, but today seller got no sign back. oh well, house hunt again.

btw i dont have any agent, cuz i think the buyer agent is not on my side due to the conflict of interest. so i just call the seller agent and put an offer and let the seller agent act on both side.

Back