39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

SP!RE

°°°°°°
Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey,

Does anyone know a good place they'd recommend for taking my pea-coat to have the buttons reinforced?

I'm sure they pretty much all do the same job but I do want to make sure I'm giving business to a place that really earns it and won't butcher my coat lol.

Thanks!

Hey,

Does anyone know a good place they'd recommend for taking my pea-coat to have the buttons reinforced?

I'm sure they pretty much all do the same job but I do want to make sure I'm giving business to a place that really earns it and won't butcher my coat lol.

Thanks!

Like to save money? Do it yourself. :) The cooking equivalent of sewing buttons is making sphaghetti or scrambled eggs. Its easy, just a bit of patience needed. Just be sure to work under a bright light.

http://blognumbersix.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-sew-on-button-with-thread-shank.html

There's a great tailor on the main floor of 70 Yorkville (underneath Flo's Diner; enter through the main door off Yorkville and it's on the left hand side of the lobby). I know several of the high end clothing stores in Yorkville send their clients there. I haven't found them overly expensive.

Sounds pretty damn good to me! Thanks, greenleaf.

Back