News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Do you mean ban the selling of spray paint and other graffiti necessities like sharpie markers? They enacted such a ban in London, ON a couple of years ago with no noticeable impact. Personally, I think its a terrible idea. Its an ineffective and draconian bandaid solution. Its like banning the sale of guns only in Toronto to solve gun crime in Toronto. It just won't work and its completely misguided.

Then we need security cameras in graffiti hotbeds. If someone is caught then they should face a lengthy jail sentence. I have no problem paying to keep these assholes in jail. This is never going to end if we don't lay down tougher punishments.

Like I mentioned earlier, a spray paint ban is in order. These lowlifes don't deserve any rights.

...and sharpies, brushable paint, brushes, squeeze bottles....anything with a pigment in it...and alcohol, that causes a lot of damage...we must ban it all!

...and sharpies, brushable paint, brushes, squeeze bottles....anything with a pigment in it...and alcohol, that causes a lot of damage...we must ban it all!

No, you're just being ridiculous. So you have no problem with spray paint being readily available for all the thugs out there?

No, you're just being ridiculous.

LOL...and you're being logical?

So you have no problem with spray paint being readily available for all the thugs out there?

No , I don't...because it's available for non thugs as well....pathetic that that has to be pointed out to you.

So, you have no problem with alcohol being made available for 'all the thugs out there'?

LOL...and you're being logical?

No , I don't...because it's available for non thugs as well....pathetic that that has to be pointed out to you.

So, you have no problem with alcohol being made available for 'all the thugs out there'?

That's why I mentioned earlier that licensing should be required in order to purchase spray paint. Graffiti courses could be started for those that want to make a career out of graffiti art. Unless you're a paid artist, no one needs spray paint and having it available to anyone has evidently resulted in it's abuse. As for alcohol, I don't drink and I wish alcohol would disappear altogether but that's not going to happen. It would be beneficial for all of us to lead sober lives, but if people want to destroy their livers, go ahead. I really don't want to be the one telling others what to do with their lives. Let's stick to graffiti.

That's why I mentioned earlier that licensing should be required in order to purchase spray paint.

A license to buy paint...but not for alcohol?

Unless you're a paid artist, no one needs spray paint

Sorry, but myself, and many many others disagree with you on this....that fact that you think this is a ligical point is really sad.

having it available to anyone has evidently resulted in it's abuse

I se you don't mention sharpies or other pigmented products.....didn't really think this through, did you?

I really don't want to be the one telling others what to do with their lives.

LOL, what a hypocrite.

As for alcohol, I don't drink and I wish alcohol would disappear altogether but that's not going to happen.

Same with spray paint.

i don't know if i'm totally off my rocker, but i have no problem with these "thugs" spraypainting our back allys as long as they do a good job (i know thats basically impossible to enforce but i'm just putting that out there) i really have an appreciation for graffiti art, i walk along queen streets back allys with m friends to check out the graffiti and find cool stuff (which i find alot of!) and i dont think all the graffiti should be taken off just the ugly stuff because alot of it is really beautiful!

i don't know if i'm totally off my rocker, but i have no problem with these "thugs" spraypainting our back allys as long as they do a good job (i know thats basically impossible to enforce but i'm just putting that out there) i really have an appreciation for graffiti art, i walk along queen streets back allys with m friends to check out the graffiti and find cool stuff (which i find alot of!) and i dont think all the graffiti should be taken off just the ugly stuff because alot of it is really beautiful!

The problem is they don't stick to alleys. They hit anything they can.

Tell me what people need spray paint for? The only think I can see it possibly being needed for is for making markings while doing construction, but even still a marker would work just as well.

3 days ago I spray painted a bench. I was going to just use a marker to paint the whole thing, but then I remembered I wasn't a moron.

Back