News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

The Ontario Line IS REM technology..
As far as we know. A technology hasn't been officially selected yet. But I meant in terms of service patterns, etc.

The Ontario Line down town will need a vastly different service than a line across the 407. I think it would be a logistical nightmare to have it operate as one service, they should be separate.

As far as we know. A technology hasn't been officially selected yet. But I meant in terms of service patterns, etc.

The Ontario Line down town will need a vastly different service than a line across the 407. I think it would be a logistical nightmare to have it operate as one service, they should be separate.
It is the same technology, its just a matter of question of what specific vehicles they're using.

The Ontario Line IS REM technology..
There are so many technologies that I can't keep up. Like the Eglinton LRT running in the tunnel which is rail vehicles in a fully isolated ROW powered by electricity using automatic train control, then you have the upgrades to Line 1 which will make that rail vehicles in a fully isolated ROW powered by electricity using automated train control, then there is the Ontario Line which is completely different which is using rail vehicles in a fully isolated ROW powered by electricity using automated train control, and of course the creme-de--la-creme of technological innovation which is REM technology which is rail vehicles in a fully isolated ROW powered by electricity using automated train control. All these technologies... how can anyone pick which one to use.

Back