News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no debate here ... just a bunch of mindless trolls, who have simply come here to trash the place.

Once again.. with the childish insults and lies.

Nothing trolliosh at all about my statements and posts. They are factual intelligent and to the point. Something yours have not been.

On one hand though you are right.. there is no debate at all that your behaviour is childish and desperately lacking all of the above qualities.

Once again.. with the childish insults and lies.

Nothing trolliosh at all about my statements and posts. They are factual intelligent and to the point. Something yours have not been.

On one hand though you are right.. there is no debate at all that your behaviour is childish and desperately lacking all of the above qualities.
The thread on your forum that discusses everyone coming over here, makes it clear that this is trolling. Your posts over there also concur with that. It's trolling, plain and simple.

The thread on your forum that discusses everyone coming over here, makes it clear that this is trolling. Your posts over there also concur with that. It's trolling, plain and simple.

On the contrary my posts there have been directly making fun of your childish antics as well as carrying on another discussion entirely. Even my latest post over there was to the point you'll really hate my latest post here.

Trolling would be to be coming here.. spewing BLAH BLAH BLAH to start a big fight and watch etc... like some busy body trailer trash.

I have however posted facts, figures, truthfull statements and observations.

Your antics deserve to be ridiculed.. the same as we laugh at foolish children whom do not know any better. Only in your case you are not a child and should very well know better. Therefore if anything you are even more deserving of such.

Not to mention the fact you have failed miserably to address either the facts posted or the questions asked. All you have done is rant, rave and have a tantrum. And then you wonder why I call you childish..

Honestly.. GROW UP kid.

Shalimar, I believe his pot is calling our kettle black.

I'd ahve to correct you there... since he is both the pot and the kettle in such a case.

His behaviour is trollish and yet he accuses myself and others of such... which is of course not the case at all. Therefore both would be firmly stuck on his behind along with a large "kick me" sign IMO.

Not to mention the fact you have failed miserably to address either the facts posted or the questions asked.
I'm not going to debate the topic; there's no point.

Your people are not here to debate, your here to troll. That's very clear from your thread. The very first post notes that you guys are here "to stir the hornets nest".

I must say, it's an interesting forum though ... I had no idea that there were people around who actually advocated being able to let anyone in Toronto carry a handgun. It's just amazing how backward some people are!

I liked the thread on tomorrow's Waterloo city council meeting and Andrew Telegdi; I've sent that to some of his people so they don't get blind-sided.

I'm not going to debate the topic; there's no point.
(snip)

The very first line of your reply says it all... It's very much as I have been saying for many posts now. You are childish.. and now with your tantrum you are "well if I can't have it my way I'm taking my ball / bat and going home"

Thankfully for us though the ball and bat in this case do not belong to you. Once again I say that until you grow up and get a grip on reality you do not deserve a voice in this discussion.

Oh and my posts once again are not Troll like whatsoever.. something you again failed miserably to take not of... though I can't say such is at all a surprise obviously.

Looks like a bunch of guys with too much testestrone in the system can think of nothing better to do than to spam the forum. Sorry, times up kids. Call me back when you have something to say instead of all signing up on the same day and doing nothing but posting on this one thread.

AoD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back