News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

^^Hamilton has a lot more to be down about than Toronto, and many great things about Hamilton are in serious danger of being lost forever, or have been lost already.

Flar: Good Hamilton pics again!

Flar: Good Hamilton pics again! Hamilton has so many solidly built brick or stone houses-built to last! I will mention: #4 reminds me of Philadelphia or SE PA; #6-Nice restorable Checker auto; #16 and #43 look quite interesting-a comparison with Philadelphia or Baltimore fits here-ST: - I agree with you on comparing BALTIMORE with WASHINGTON,DC to HML-TOR-both City pairs lie about 40 miles from one another-and I will add that in both cases the areas around both have expanded in recent years for both metro areas to overlap-in Maryland or in the Golden Horseshoe. LI MIKE

^^Hamilton has a lot more to be down about than Toronto, and many great things about Hamilton are in serious danger of being lost forever, or have been lost already.

Well, a Lister Block situation would be all but inconceivable in Toronto...

Well, a Lister Block situation would be all but inconceivable in Toronto...

The sad thing is that a certain ex-Torontonian (and possibly others) would like to buy it but the current owners would rather hold it hostage in search of more gov't handouts.

Back