The last DP approved for this site was DP2022-07331 approved in January 2024 for a:
  • A New: Fitness Centre, Retail and Consumer Service (1 building);
  • 4-storeys (17 metres) in height; and
  • approximately 1,700 square metres in size.
  • The current Land Use District allows for this type of development.
Noticed ECLiving which is leasing the 19+2 next door, listed "Hillhurst Boutique" as an upcoming apartment with new renders.
1720474336889.png

I think that was the first iteration, the apartment building that lost at the appeal board. When you look at the first post of this thread, Surrealplaces updated the rendering to show the commercial building, but he kept a smaller picture of this apartment building as the previous iteration.

I think that was the first iteration, the apartment building that lost at the appeal board. When you look at the first post of this thread, Surrealplaces updated the rendering to show the commercial building, but he kept a smaller picture of this apartment building as the previous iteration.
Ah, that makes sense. I guess ECLiving just haven't updated that section in years.

My guess is that EC living isn't doing so well financially, given that it appears the city had to holdback money and complete the curb repair themselves.

Back