9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Konstantinos

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi everyone. This is Konstantinos from Athens, Greece. Soon, I will immigrate to Toronto. I want to build my career and my life in Canada. I have already a 1-year open work permit from the Canadian Government.

What is your opinion about my plan? I am 27 years and I want to work in software engineering and computer science. How easy it would be to find a job in Urban Toronto around these subjects? What are the best sites for finding a job? Linkedin, Monster, Indeed etc????

What are the best ("quiet") suburbs of Toronto in which I can find a cheap renting (near a subway station)? In the first days of my moving, I will live in a hostel?

I will be there in August or September, so, if someone wants to rent a house with 2 bedrooms, just pm me... About 1000 CAD per month, it would be enough for renting?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
If you want to stay along the subway line and be near Toronto's Greek community, then Greektown in East York, nearby Pape and Danforth would be the place to go.

If you want to stay along the subway line and be near Toronto's Greek community, then Greektown in East York, nearby Pape and Danforth would be the place to go.

This is where my family started their life 20 years ago when we moved to Toronto. Later we moved to North York after we bought a house in 2000. Greektown is a great place to live.

Hi i myself is also planning to move to Toronto. I was wondering are you going to take your degree in toronto? or you already have it?

Back