News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Amazing work. Was wondering though if you have 36 Eglinton Ave W, 50-60 Eglinton Ave W, and 90 Eglinton Ave W in the rendering, or they are just hidden behind the behemoth proposed at Canada Square from those perspectives.

Amazing work. Was wondering though if you have 36 Eglinton Ave W, 50-60 Eglinton Ave W, and 90 Eglinton Ave W in the rendering, or they are just hidden behind the behemoth proposed at Canada Square from those perspectives.

Thanks for pointing that out, they’re suppose to be in there but they’re missing. I’m going to go back take a look

Here's the re-upload:

51103173236_cb8049a823_k.jpg

Humber Bay Shores

51143100639_22fd9b3bc6_k.jpg

This is amazing! Thank you!

There are two more buildings that might be added to proposed ones (but maybe not at this point).

There is also this one, but it is probably uncertain:

Last edited:
Those can definitely be added. Thanks ^
Have you considered sharing your amazing Mimico/HBS/Swansea work here:

Looks like this thread has all the people interested in this area and I'm sure a lot of people would be grateful to see that there is such a great model of these neighborhoods.

This is amazing! Thank you!

There are two more buildings that might be added to proposed ones (but maybe not at this point).

There is also this one, but it is probably uncertain:

There is also this site which does not have a proposal yet, but it is surely coming sometime this spring/summer.

Recent graphics:

51128501489_abd8e79c46_k.jpg
I really enjoyed the ttc vs future growth infographic. Could you make these for other subway stations? Or is it too much work?

Mimico/ Humber Bay Shores/ Swansea was amazing! Looking forward to more of those :)

Back