News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

UPDATE:
The unit itself looked very simple...in fact too simple for a condo in this day and age. Again, inside the condo, no wow factor.

Not commenting about this unit in particular, but don't get fooled by crafty staging (or the lack of staging). Sometimes you can find good value with a poorly presented or unstaged unit that other buyers have passed on.

Last edited:
hey

Not commenting about this unit in particular, but don't get fooled by crafty staging (or the lack of staging). Sometimes you can find good value with a poorly presented or unstaged unit that other buyers have passed on.

I have to agree and actually mentioned that to my agent. The unit was empty and that could have skewed my judgement. But still not to my personal tatse. I am the kind that likes definite-shapes for rooms and tv on the wall etc
Alot of these newer condos are not built like that anymore.
it's like they just cut out weird shapes for rooms and almost always want to do an open concept with the living room and kitchen these days.
Now dont get me wrong, i love the open concept look but in these newer condos, it just feels like they finished the condo and suddenly realised they forgot to add a kitchen. So they just squeeze it into the already tiny living room.

I have to agree and actually mentioned that to my agent. The unit was empty and that could have skewed my judgement. But still not to my personal tatse. I am the kind that likes definite-shapes for rooms and tv on the wall etc
it's like they just cut out weird shapes for rooms and almost always want to do an open concept with the living room and kitchen these days.
Now dont get me wrong, i love the open concept look but in these newer condos, it just feels like they finished the condo and suddenly realised they forgot to add a kitchen. So they just squeeze it into the already tiny living room.

was it a one-wall linear kitchen?

that's the look/feeling i get from these new condos.

I agree. The "Modern" by empire has nice layouts where you can put stuff like your TV and soundsystem on the wall. This layout gives you the ability to only put a tv on the wall that's about it, and it'son an awkward wall too.

So, all in all, it might not be a great building but it is nice.
Overall, I have seen better but as an investment property I would definitely consider it.Only worry being whether reselling in the future might be tough.

Thanks
just1time

Know what you're buying. The building competes well in the sub $500/sqrft market but you can't compare it to buildings commanding significantly more than that.

Back