39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port Credit
b1ecb3b4-ec67-41be-8dca-6a997961b14d_zps4ddb56df.jpg

44fdebef-10d6-41f5-bb6f-c501ac965555_zps27c180b4.jpg

Amazing Jasonzed. If you ever get around Jarvis/Mt.Pleasant & Bloor I have a request. I just took a walk down Jarvis doing a few Then & Now photos but got stumped at the first one. It was taken from the rooftop of 333 Bloor looking south, now owned by Rogers and they wouldn't allow me to take a photo up top. Here it is , thanks in advance , Brewster. "Photo Credit Marcus Vichert -- Looking south from the roof of Confederation Life at Bloor and Jarvis, June 19, 1963"

It was the Commissioners Street Incinerator, west of Logan & south of Lakeshore Blvd 44 North. Here is a 1960's photo when it had 3 smaller stacks instead of this one big one.

Amazing Jasonzed. If you ever get around Jarvis/Mt.Pleasant & Bloor I have a request. I just took a walk down Jarvis doing a few Then & Now photos but got stumped at the first one. It was taken from the rooftop of 333 Bloor looking south, now owned by Rogers and they wouldn't allow me to take a photo up top. Here it is , thanks in advance , Brewster. "Photo Credit Marcus Vichert -- Looking south from the roof of Confederation Life at Bloor and Jarvis, June 19, 1963"

This may be a tough one in that there is not much open space to fly the drone but I will take a look when I get back from overseas.

So do you ever have the cops come out and hassle you when you're flying close to such a place? And is this enormous stack even active, and what is it if anyone knows?

Nothing as of yet. For the most part, I mainly fly the drone in parks or on top of parking garages away from people. Many people have come up to me mainly to ask questions about the drone or just to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back