News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

nfitz, not everything I post is about you and you alone, but the comments about "italian quasi-mafioso" might provide a hint as to your query.
I'm not sure of what query you refer ... no query has crossed my mind.

And I'm perplexed by your statement ... I didn't think you had posted about me. Do you think that I'm addressing my (other) posts to you?

The query about Pantalone's ethnicity.
But I haven't made any queries about his ethnicity. It hasn't crossed my mind to make any queries about his ethnicity! That was my point!

Why would such things cross ones mind ... when one meets someone, one doesn't start pondering things like their ethnicity, race, sex, etc ...

But I haven't made any queries about his ethnicity. It hasn't crossed my mind to make any queries about his ethnicity! That was my point!

Why would such things cross ones mind ... when one meets someone, one doesn't start pondering things like their ethnicity, race, sex, etc ...

Still, the "Heck, I don't even know what ethnicity he is" conveyed itself as queryesque...

I daresay that when I meet someone, I generally notice which sex they are. If I can't tell which sex they are, I'll probably go so far as to ponder it.

Back