News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Is that a construction site ? :) I jest.

I have heard that the Gaslight is being replaced with another bar and is currently being renovated.
Too bad it's in such an awkward no-man's-land stretch of Bloor, sandwiched between the 2 underpasses. I never have a desire to walk through that area.

I was just at Spaccio and was thinking that this neighbourhood could use a decent French place and then Aloette came to mind!

Last edited:
IMG_7640.jpeg
New traffic lights at Perth and Bloor West. And another really confusing intersection right next to the existing confusing intersection! Lol

The barricades splitting Bloor by Perth are coming down on Friday. Traffic light pictured a few posts back is being activated on Tuesday. Looking forward to using the Railpath to continue south sometime soon...they are a few months behind schedule to reopening the Railpath.

There was a new gap in the fencing around the lot on the southwest corner of Perth and Bloor West. Didn’t know that it had been excavated at some point. Taken 7 March.

IMG_8377.jpeg

There is now an architecture firm attached to this sfd to duplex conversion on Perth and they are super creative but don’t come cheap. So if there was any doubt as to which direction (class wise) this area is heading this should eliminate any doubts! Lol

IMG_8374.jpeg

Back