News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I really like "Queen & Spadina" and "Eastbound Departure". Your photos sort of make me long for summer already. But I wish to see more winter photos as well...

Much appreciated, fellas! I credit this site for getting me more into architecture photography because of the frequency of construction updates. A few new floors on Aura had me itching to take photos over and over again to the point where it became a habit. Seeing other user's incredible contributions is what lead to me to get a DSLR.

But I wish to see more winter photos as well...

I'm currently eagerly awaiting a snow storm for the first time in my life!

Last edited:
Much appreciated, fellas! I credit this site for getting me more into architecture photography because of the frequency of construction updates. A few new floors on Aura had me itching to take photos over and over again to the point where it became a habit. Seeing other user's incredible contributions is what lead to me to get a DSLR.

I'm currently eagerly awaiting a snow storm for the first time in my life!
Where are you from originally?

front1.jpg front2.jpg front3.jpg front4.jpg front5.jpg front6.jpg front7.jpg

Attachments

• front1.jpg
    front1.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 487
  • front2.jpg
    front2.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 485
  • front3.jpg
    front3.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 472
  • front4.jpg
    front4.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 504
  • front5.jpg
    front5.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 498
  • front6.jpg
    front6.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 472
  • front7.jpg
    front7.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 473
Ajax. Been in Toronto since 2008.
Oh. I guess I misinterpreted your comment about eagerly awaiting a snow storm for the first time in your life. I took that as: you have never experienced one before.

Sorry about that. I could've phrased it better. This is the first time I'm actually wanting it to snow is what I meant. Outside of wanting it to cancel school, of course.
Why is this the first time you've wanted it to snow; so you can take photos? I always look forward to going on ravine hikes in the virgin snow.

Back