News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I have heard mixed reviews for Kultura, but in general I think it is a decent restaurant.
I always give any restaurant my 3-strike rule. Any restaurant can't be perfect all the time (unless you are talking about a Michelin Star restaurant) and they will have their bad days for whatever reason. If there are anything really bad with the food or service, you should definitely bring it up politely with the manager. Any good restaurant should take your feedback constructively and with appreciation.

I also check out the reviews on www.Yelp.ca to see what other foodies are saying.

Kultura is an amazing restaurant with incredible food.... I have almost had everything on the menu and I love it all, except maybe the chicken cutlet, that was just ok. Great Decor and amazing staff. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.... I can not believe these 2 posts were made. I have been there 6 times so far and by far my favourite place to eat in the city.

Kultura is one of Toronto's most highly recommended and patronized restaurants, known for its cool, elegant décor and charming, friendly staff; not to mention their excellent, excellent menu. Enjoy meals like their seared scallop with wasabi pea, kohlrabi slaw, yuzu ailoi and garlic chive, or try their twice cooked beef short rib with scallion chili oil, tagarashi, water spinach tempura. Absolutely to die for.

Hmmm... 2 new board members and their first and only post in both cases is in a thread about this amazing restaurant... Shilling much?

Kultura is a decent restaurant with mediocre food in tapas small plate style (at least the last time I went) to be shared with the table. It's decent for what you pay but hardly the most recommended or to die for by any stretch of my imagination. I can name 20++ better restaurants in Toronto.

Back