¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Member Bio
Reaction score
Townhouse proposal for just east of Lawrence West station:

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2012/ny/bgrd/backgroundfile-51067.pdf

Here are some elevations:
zzlao.jpg

WS1PU.jpg

And here is what the site looks like on google streetview (although the property has since been converted into a sales office with the easternmost house now painted black and orange)
W0I8u.jpg

A bit more info: The developer is SiteLine Communities (thread title mods?)
Lots of images and floorplans are available on the website, www.LACourtyards.com Here are some renders:

2FrontN_1PT_15.jpg

1Front.jpg

3REAR.jpg

I wish developers would move away from these tacky project names. I would love it if all projects were simply named after the address (eg. 1 Bloor) but this isn't as easy with townhomes. They could, however, just use something simple such as "Towns at 639 Lawrence West" or something similar.

I just got something in the mail that at first i thought was for these townhomes at lawrence west close to Lawrence subway West but then i read more closely and it started talking about ravine setting and then I realized it was for proposed townhomes at Black Creek and Lawrence Ave West. I would have thought it would be condos since the Lawrence Ave hits the both Spadina and Yonge subway

Great News. This is an excellently appropriate and well designed Project.

Part of this development is going be temporarily delayed with the HVAC workers on this site abandoning the job for not getting paid
Edit:got some new info today. Builder was not paying the HVAC company, got fed up and left the site. They've quit and have no intention of returning. Looks like a long delay to find a new company plus interrupting the flow for the other trades there

Last edited:

Back