8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

kingkelly

Member Bio
Reaction score
Alrighty, it seems that finding a legit resource for new condo listings on the interweb is harder than I thought.

Is there any sites that you guys prefer to go to that have new condo listings? Or do people just list them on the real estate company sites? First time buyer here, so I would like to start looking up prices in some of my choice areas.

Thanks!

You might want to talk to a real estate agent. They can help you find a place that suits your needs.

www.mls.ca has every listing of built and registered condos in the GTA...it's a great resource, and it is unbiased - all the companies are equallly represented..for brand new condos not-yet-built, I would use the print Condo Guide.

ah thanks yyzer!
so pretty much MLS is all i need. Are there people who sell their condos without going through an agent? would they still be on MLS?

No, private sales would not be found on MLS.

MLS will give you an excellent idea of what is available in the are you are looking, for how much and a brief description of the unit, facilities, maintenance fees, room sizes etc. Photos are often included. Once we get into March or April, the number of listings on MLS increases dramatically through until summer as that is prime selling & buying season here.

Once you have done your research, work with a real estate agent to view properties of interest. Whether or not you choose not to work with a real estate agent (I strongly recommend working with an agent as a first time buyer) you absolutely must hire a good real estate lawyer to review the language, terms of the sale etc.

Good luck!

What about sites that list the new listings on the market?
I keep forgetting whats new on MLS since i get so many results ranked by price every time i search.

Back