News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

They should have put metal halfbulbs on the stairwell walls, that would prevent the tagging. Or have them pre-tagged by artists in the community.

Pre-tagged? I wouldn't mind streetart, but I don't see any merit in pre-tagging.

Checked the bridge out today. The polished concrete came out very good. It feels very open and airy (Hmmm, i think I have been watching too much HGTV). HA

Hopefully they can get the elevators working soon so it's accessible to all.

View attachment 313770View attachment 313771View attachment 313764
Looking at the stairwells, bicycles could use the minimalist "runnels" at the side of the stairs, whenever the elevator is out-of-service for whatever. However, no "runnels" for wheelchairs. Again, the accountants get their way.

How can one tell that's bad concrete work? I kinda like it, looks polished. I am not in concrete, however I would like to know.

Tagged April 26th; Morg bro, morg.
signal-2021-04-26-225650.jpg

How can one tell that's bad concrete work? I kinda like it, looks polished. I am not in concrete, however I would like to know.

Tagged April 26th; Morg bro, morg.
View attachment 315679

T-minus 1 week until we see the first tag appear somewhere on the bridge. That's something I can guarantee 100%.

Well unfortunately, it looks my earlier statement came true right on time.

Some people in this city really dont have a life.

^If concrete came in a rainbow pastel colours, it might be much more tolerable.

Drab, totalitarian grey is no way to design a vibrant city. Almost as bad as claiming that anti-rusting steel is a creative colour choice.

- Paul

^If concrete came in a rainbow pastel colours, it might be much more tolerable.

Drab, totalitarian grey is no way to design a vibrant city. Almost as bad as claiming that anti-rusting steel is a creative colour choice.

- Paul

Genuine stupid question: can a type of paint be added to concrete to give it colours apart from grey?

Back