I hate to be a downer, because I really like most aspects of this building, but man....Coming from the east, whatever that pre-fab cream coloured cardboard that is the east facade is horrible!

I hate to be a downer, because I really like most aspects of this building, but man....Coming from the east, whatever that pre-fab cream coloured cardboard that is the east facade is horrible!

I think you're talking about 25 The Esplanade.I'm guessing they did that thinking a tall building would be built right beside it but the Novotel went there instead at only 10 stories.

Unit available for rent

I have a unit for rent for a 12 month lease at 1 Scott street on the 14th floor.
The unit has a great view of the CN Tower and the Financial District!
It's 450sq.ft.- Open Concept Bedroom that you can close off using glass sliding doors.
The rental price is $1500/month.
If you would like more information you can contact me.

Justine Roopchand- Sales Representative
HomeLife Landmark Realty Inc., Brokerage
Office- 416-386-1200

Is anyone interested in renting out your unit or selling it?

I currently work in downtown and am looking for a unit to rent and/or to buy when the building is ready.

Please pm me.

Thank you!!

I have a unit for rent for a 12 month lease at 1 Scott street on the 14th floor.
It's 450sq.ft.- Open Concept Bedroom that you can close off using glass sliding doors.

Office- 416-386-1200

You can do alot better than that. It's not worth $1300 and more like $1200 without parking. Check around.

You can do alot better than that. It's not worth $1300 and more like $1200 without parking. Check around.

If you are aware of what's available in the building you would see that a unit that is 375sq.ft with no balcony, no bedroom area, no parking and no real view; is being rented for $1300.
A slightly larger unit of 650sq.ft. also with a view of a building, and no parking is renting for $1800.
SO this unit on a higher floor with a view of the CN Tower and the city is well priced at $1500.
Maybe YOU should do your homework.

Justine Roopchand
Office: 416-386-1200

Last edited:
If you are aware of what's available in the building you would see that a unit that is 375sq.ft with no balcony, no bedroom area, no parking and no real view; is being rented for $1300.
A slightly larger unit of 650sq.ft. also with a view of a building, and no parking is renting for $1800.
SO this unit on a higher floor with a view of the CN Tower and the city is well priced at $1500.
Maybe YOU should do your homework.

If anyone is interested please contact me.

Justine Roopchand
Office: 416-386-1200

alot better deals out there for rent ... 450SF without parking/locker range from $1000 - $1100.
views don't contribute much of a premium in rentals unless it's the PH.

better and cheaper units available for lease in the same building here:
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/sea...reviation=apa&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max&bedrooms=

$1850 / 2br - London On The Esplanade Gorgeous 2 Bedroom With Parking & Locker (Yonge/Front)

$1600 / 1br - London On The Esplanade Large & Bright 1 + Den Over 700 Sq ft (Yonge/Front)

$1900 / 2br 675 SF - Beautiful, new, downtown, parking/locker included!

$1250 / 1br - 1 Scott St. (The London on the Esplanade

btw ... as a realtor, have you paid the forum owners to advertise?

Last edited:

Office- 416-386-1200

hi do you have a floor plan of this unit?

These last few posts should be put in the "for rent" section. Thanks for getting to the better deals first cdr108, Justine's the one who needs to do her homework.

If anyone wants to live in a unit surrounded by construction, pay condo fees when no amenities are done and have the builder pick your board of directors, then London on the Esplanade is for you!
If you were thinking about buying/renting here, I'll save you the migraines, go somewhere else!

If anyone wants to live in a unit surrounded by construction, pay condo fees when no amenities are done and have the builder pick your board of directors, then London on the Esplanade is for you!
If you were thinking about buying/renting here, I'll save you the migraines, go somewhere else!

Before making these accusations, why don't you tell the forum why your opinion should be valued?

Naw, I'll say what I like. That's the great thing about personal opinions.

Back