I reckon that is a pic of the Westbury model...because...that's the one I bought!! However...I bought on the 10th floor in order to avoid being stuck with that horrendous view!! The unit does look bloody small....but hey...it's a bona fide 2 bedroom at least!

I didn't get the pic randomly, but I don't want to violate the privacy of the person who owns the unit so don't want to say too much. You guys really know your stuff, I'll say that!

The "second bedroom" seems very small, as does the kitchen. However I think it would be very nice as 1 bed + den for one person.

What happens if the "l" condo does get built? Will that interfere with views from either of the London towers?

Thanks Yossi.

IIRC, the kitchens were advertised as Paris Kitchen cabinets.

White kitchen is okay but no undermount sink. :(
I'm not particularly fond of the round knobs but I like that they provided valence lighting though.

brown kitchen looks like it was executed better, or maybe upgraded finish choices? this one has the undermount too ...

WTF with those elemental stoves ... I thought they were supposed to get choice of ceran cooktop or gas ???

Nice 1-piece toilet but i HATE the tiles ... puke.

edit: Just checked out LOTE's website and read that the tiles are made of Blanco Carrera marble ... I find the striations too busy, it would have been okay if more subdued.

Last edited:
Westbury floorplan ... compact but efficient design.
Although it's called 2 bed, to me it's more like 1 + den ..

edit: sorry i tried to attach a pdf but the image was truncated.

Attachments

• westbury.jpg
    westbury.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
Not really sure why anyone would be excited by those pictures. Thin granite, bad tiles in the bathroom (who cares if it's carrera marble if it's ugly), fridge in a crazy position in miniscule white kitchen (how are you supposed to open the door to the left as it should be?) It even looks like 8 foot ceilings. Seriously hope no one paid more than $350 ft for this. It is a good location though.

There's more cupboard space in the brown cupboard photo. Not sure if that's beside the wall as well. Judging by the hinge, yea there might be a problem with opening the door. You won't be able to open it too wide. Just 90 degree. If there are shelving you need to pull out, then it's a bitch. Some of the N1/N2 CP floor plans had that problem too. The freezer was at the bottom and the door wouldn't open past 90 degree. It's hard to pull out the shelf boxes especially to put or take out ice.

IIRC, the kitchens were advertised as Paris Kitchen cabinets.

Cityzen marketed 'Paris Kitchens' in the presentation centre / demo display also when they were selling '88 Broadway' , but later the builder chose to not use Paris Kitchens to save $$ ... and if you looked in the Schedule A - Suite Finishes, it only states 'European Kitchen Cabinetry' ... just a way for the builder to get sneaky ...

I suspect they did the same thing here @ London

The kitchen's in 88 on Broadway look exactly like the 3rd kitchen picture i.e. with the tilled back splash and the curvy light fixture. I should know :)

Solaris you're correct as well. I like it still but I can understand why someone who purchased directly from the developer would not be overly happy.

This wil give you a chuckle, though buyers at London probably didn't think it was funny. Look at the kitchen sink in the picture with the light cabinetry. Then look at the sink in the kitchen with the dark cabinetry. To get that sink placed under the counter was one very pricey option. Not joking.:confused:

88 on Broadway & Paris Kitchens

Cityzen marketed 'Paris Kitchens' in the presentation centre / demo display also when they were selling '88 Broadway' , but later the builder chose to not use Paris Kitchens to save $$ ... and if you looked in the Schedule A - Suite Finishes, it only states 'European Kitchen Cabinetry' ... just a way for the builder to get sneaky ...

I suspect they did the same thing here @ London

Huh?? I am a unit owner in 88 and I have Paris Kitchen cabinetry....what is this rumour about non-delivery of Paris Kitchen cabinets??:confused::confused:

That layout is pretty similar to mine, just mirrored:

2484278131_fc033c4b87.jpg

Looks smaller though, as we have a pantry where the thermostat is and our fridge appears to be wider.

london_kitchen_1.jpg

This wil give you a chuckle, though buyers at London probably didn't think it was funny. Look at the kitchen sink in the picture with the light cabinetry. Then look at the sink in the kitchen with the dark cabinetry. To get that sink placed under the counter was one very pricey option. Not joking.:confused:

Yeah... we skipped that upgrade... it was like 2-3 grand extra for the hole... wtf. We got a very light stone counter so the sink not being under won't be very noticable

Back