Yeah... we skipped that upgrade... it was like 2-3 grand extra for the hole... wtf. We got a very light stone counter so the sink not being under won't be very noticable

Are you kidding me ??!!??
They wanted $2-3K for undermounting and the sink?
Depending on how your current sink is constructed, you may be able to get someone to re-install it aftermarket using your existing sink and counter for $500.

Yeah... we skipped that upgrade... it was like 2-3 grand extra for the hole... wtf. We got a very light stone counter so the sink not being under won't be very noticable

Those prices were a bloody joke! I just renovated my mums whole house and there is no way it should cost that much! Their choices for upgrade were not even that nice. I went with the standard stuff for my kitchen as well and will change it out myself later!

Huh?? I am a unit owner in 88 and I have Paris Kitchen cabinetry....what is this rumour about non-delivery of Paris Kitchen cabinets??:confused::confused:

I have two friends in 88 Broadway who told me this info ... plus they were told this from the Cityzen's agent (2 years after they bought) ... could they have been duped? yikes :eek:

Caveat Emptor

I have two friends in 88 Broadway who told me this info ... plus they were told this from the Cityzen's agent (2 years after they bought) ... could they have been duped? yikes :eek:

The facts I know are:

- we received a letter from Cityzen directing us to visit Paris Kitchens to make our kitchen selections in September 2007.

- in October of 2007, we visited Paris Kitchens and made our kitchen selections and wrote a cheque to Paris Kitchens for our kitchen upgrades.

- in October 2008, I moved in and have Paris Kitchens cabinetry complete with hinge coverplates that say "Paris Kitchens".

- for the past 6 months, trucks from Paris Kitchens have been unloading items and into our building.

- As late as yesterday, Paris Kitchen staff were in my condo dealing with an outstanding deficiency.

I can't speak for your friends, but clearly my kitchen is a Paris Kitchen.

p.s.- I paid $900 to Cityzen for the undermount sink.

The facts I know are:

- we received a letter from Cityzen directing us to visit Paris Kitchens to make our kitchen selections in September 2007.

- in October of 2007, we visited Paris Kitchens and made our kitchen selections and wrote a cheque to Paris Kitchens for our kitchen upgrades.

- in October 2008, I moved in and have Paris Kitchens cabinetry complete with hinge coverplates that say "Paris Kitchens".

- for the past 6 months, trucks from Paris Kitchens have been unloading items and into our building.

- As late as yesterday, Paris Kitchen staff were in my condo dealing with an outstanding deficiency.

Sounds nice ... please post some pics of your unit in the 88 Broadway thread !

The facts I know are:

I feel a tad better. I only got ripped off to the tune of $800.00 for my sink. They more than made up the difference elsewhere, those*^#!!%&!!.

further to the last picture in marcus_a_j's post... one of the units facing the rear of the theatre indeed has a view of the big great wall...:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_3580small.jpg
    IMG_3580small.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_3581small.jpg
    IMG_3581small.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 400
the views of the terrace and the pool... and a view from an east-facing unit overlooking the business district.. enjoy! :)

Attachments

• IMG_3567small.jpg
    IMG_3567small.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 483
  • terrace_small.jpg
    terrace_small.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 476
  • terrace_small2.jpg
    terrace_small2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 454
  • pool_small.jpg
    pool_small.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 474
further to the last picture in marcus_a_j's post... one of the units facing the rear of the theatre indeed has a view of the big great wall...:eek:

THAT has to be the weirdest looking window frame/bulkhead I have ever seen. Great...I went and spent $1000 on curtain rods that I now don't think I will be able to use! Not happy! The chocolate floors look nice though.
:mad:

thanks for the 'interior' updates mkho !! congrads to your new home (I'm guessing?)

Some shots from the inside...

3rd Floor facing Courtyard
23s82va.jpg

Upper East tower facing east
330tftd.jpg

Upper East tower south view
10773w0.jpg

Pool from 3rd Floor
11817rl.jpg

West Tower from 3rd East Tower
25g5jbd.jpg

Atrium from 3rd Floor